Vampiric Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampiric Destiny

Somewhere in the mid 2000's, a boy named Harry Potter comes into his vampiric inheritance. Seeking out others like him, his journey begins...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Beginning

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

The Beginning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 3:05 pm

the room bursts out in whispers and fear at the sound of the forbidden house.

Dumbledore stands up and demands them to be quite and they all fall silent.

"since the start of the school there has been one dorm that has stayed closed since the start. that is the demon house. it is a forbidden wing of the school. it is where the worst of ghosts and creatures have been sealed. only one family has ever been allowed to enter that wing. not even i dare to stay in that wing for long because of the spirits and magic that are there. the few who have broken the rules and have snuck in where found dead....or rather there bones where found. the souls never appeared in the school for the demons consumed them. the only family to have stayed there and lived was the xivonis or black angel family. this would be the same family pheniox was born from. they are the only family to see thestrals without seeing death itself. they have lived and tamed the beasts without making a deal. and they are the only ones that not even the dementors will touch. there for i will open this house but must ask no one but pheniox goes in unless you are with him."
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 3:10 pm

Ashurii gathered up the courage to ask HIM.

"Pheniox, sir, would it be alright if I join your house?"

She awaited his answer as Harry ran up to where she was.

"Sir, me also...if that is alright?"

All lapsed into silence.
Back to top Go down
https://vampdest.forumotion.com
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 3:20 pm

you both know this means that we all sleep in the same room, share the same bathroom and showers, and there will be times you may be seen in the buff? if you can do that and fallow every rule i lay down then you may join. but i will warn you....the second you do not fallow my rules you will have put your own life at risk. my rules will protect you and this means so will I Inside and outside of the wing. you will have training that you can not and will not miss and there will be no hospital in this wing and you will not be allowed to go to the hospital. the second you do you will be moved from the wing. if you need medical attention you do it yourself or have some one from the house do it for you. meaning myself or one of you. if you betray a house mate you will be feed to the demons and when this happens you will have the pain of a thousand deaths for every bite they take of you. your soul will be cursed and forced to live there forever. if you can trust me and fallow those rules and the others you will learn when we are in there then you are welcomed. if not i would change your minds now!
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 3:28 pm

Ashurii and Harry nodded.

"We will abide by all of your rules, sir Pheniox...just shows us your ways, please."

Everyone stared at them in surprise.

Ron looked at them in disgust.

Harry caught the look and growled at Ron.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 3:34 pm

::he looks at ron and forces him to float in the air:: do you have something to say?! listen up all of you. if i feel that anyone in my house is in danger or is being put down even glares like his just now can cause me to be mad. you can ask the teachers i am not stopped so easy. only my own blood can stop me for the most part. i am not kind! any one who does try something against my house will see the crucio curse to be pleasant. i will not allow my house mates to be harmed. not even voldemort will be able to survive my wake of destruction if they or i am in danger or harm.
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 3:38 pm

Draco looked in wonder.

Maybe I should join him...i mean, my father doesn't want me since I refused the Dark Mark, my mother is dead, my housemates despise me, and I want to be on the side of the Light.

Chances of that happening....probably zilch...
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 3:44 pm

ron flies across the house table before hitting the floor. he hears some ones thoughts "is there another of you who cares to join i wish you to speak now! maybe one of you who has been turned on or out casted. one who is no longer welcomed as they are. any one who is alone and only wants to have people to call his family. i know what it is like to be on your own...those who need to be stronger or protected i urge you to stand up and speak. this is your time. all you need to do is tell me why you wish to be in my house."
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 3:47 pm

Draco couldn't believe his luck. He stood up and went over to them.

"I would like to be in your house, sir...daresay it would be an honour..." he bowed his head slightly and stood.

Goodbye, wannabe Death Eaters...hope you come to your senses before death eats you...
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 3:49 pm

he looks at Draco "bare your arms and state why you wish to be in my house."
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 3:52 pm

Draco bares his arms, which are smooth and unmarred, and spoke.

"I wish to be in your house because I do not believe in the Death Eater way of life and I refuse to be one of those snivelling bastards that scrape their knees to serve a being that wants nothing but death and destruction all around him. I wish to be in your house to become stronger and not this weakling my father has molded. I wish to be in your house and would be honoured if you'll accept me..."
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 3:58 pm

::he puts his hand on Draco's shoulder smiling at him:: you are more then welcomed. i am more then happy to welcome you. we shall address more later on. any others who hunger to be stronger or smarter in the way of magic. please rise and speak.
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 4:03 pm

No one else spoke, being too afraid of him.

Ashurii looked at the Gryffindor table and could hear their thoughts.

Damn Lunarian bitch...she took my Harry away from me and the House...i'll make her pay...

Ginny disapparated out of the room.

It was all Ashurii could do not to go after her and rip her head off on that comment.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 4:05 pm

::he holds his hand in front of ashurii and forces jenny to reappear:: something on your mind? let me tell you. again any action against my house or any one in it will be dealt with harshly young lady. ::he walks up to her till he is looking her dead in the eyes with only one step between them:: is that understood?
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 4:08 pm

"Yes, sir..."

She nearly shits her pants and goes back to her seat, a sense of being screwed coming over her.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 4:10 pm

::he glares at her slightly:: i think i`m just going to get this out of the way....any one who wishes to best me right now stand up. i will take on any fights just stand and speak and i will show you my temper!
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 4:14 pm

Snape wasn't thinking right when he stood up and spoke.

"I will you impertinent little pup....I will make you pay for what you did earlier today! SERPENSORTIATUS ULTIMATUS!!!"

A hundred king cobras came rushing out of Snape's wand and towards Pheniox.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 4:17 pm

::he smiles as he turns the snakes to ash and walks to snape:: so you like snakes do you? ::he stops and an anaconda appears around snape holding him tight:: ::he looks into snape's eyes and snape passes out screaming in fear::
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 4:22 pm

Pansy screeched and attempted to hex him with a "Dark Curse".

No one was going to take Draco away...she wanted to kill him herself...
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 4:27 pm

::it makes contact and he turns looking at her smiling as he walks to her:: brave one ::he pulls her arm into view seeing the mark:: oh a little death eater.....i have something special for you! ::the mark glows red as he holds her arm and she tries to scream in pain but can`t. the mark vanishes and she falls to the floor like a rag doll shaking and mumbling about shadows that are going to get her::
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 4:33 pm

Hermione rips free from Ron's grip and slaps him.

"We're through, you bigoted son-of-a-bitch!"

She walks up to Pheniox and asks the same question that Harry, Draco, and Ashurii did, repectfully.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 4:34 pm

::he smiles:: and why do you wish to join miss granger?
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 4:44 pm

"Because I find the people of Gryffindor to be bigoted and not as noble as they claim to be...also people there have prejudice against Muggleborns like myself and Half Bloods and disguise it as hatred of anything Slytherin. Just the other day, they castrated poor Colin Creevey because he was gay, a half blood, and a Harry admirer!!! I refuse to be in a house with such ignorance running rampant...." she said through gritted teeth, "Your house sounds much more noble and non discriminatory towards non-purebloods. If you would have me, I would be honored to be in your house..."

She bowed her head slightly and waited.

Last edited by on Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 4:50 pm

Admin wrote:
"Because I find the people of Gryffindor to be bigoted and not as noble as they claim to be...also people there have prejudice against Muggleborns like myself and Half Bloods and disguise it as hatred of anything Slytherin. Just the other day, they castrated poor Colin Creevey because he was gay, a half blood, and a Harry admirer!!! I refuse to be in a house with such ignorance running rampant...." she said through gritted teeth, "Your house sounds much more noble and non discriminatory towards non-purebloods. If you would have me, I would be honored to be in your house..."

She bowed her head slightly and waited.

we do not discriminate anyone other then death eaters and we only let them in after i have removed the mark even then they have to prove themselves. we are fine with muggles and muggleborns. we do not take what one likes sexually into the picture. but there will be more rules later other then that i ask you leave your old house behind. if you still want it you are welcomed...and your friend Colin may come as well if you wish.
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 4:57 pm

"I would be honored...come, Colin!"

Colin limped up to where they were at and spoke.

"Sir, I would like to be in your house if you will have me..."

Last edited by on Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 4:59 pm

first off i don`t need you attracting demons with wounds and blood...so ::he puts his hand on Colin healing his body fully from head to toe.:: now i won`t ask why but merely who hurt you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beginning
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampiric Destiny :: Out of Character Chat :: Book 1: Harry's Inheritance :: Act One Scene One: Coming To Harry's Rescue-
Jump to: