Vampiric Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampiric Destiny

Somewhere in the mid 2000's, a boy named Harry Potter comes into his vampiric inheritance. Seeking out others like him, his journey begins...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book 2: Developments

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

Book 2: Developments - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 12:46 pm

::he smiles and moves a cheast piece as he plays with her wizard demon:: cheack mate.....good morning dear.
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 1:31 pm

"Good morning, Pheniox...have you been sitting up all night watching over me?"

A smile graced her features.
Back to top Go down
https://vampdest.forumotion.com
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 1:36 pm

yes all three of us have been.::he motioned to her wizard demon and his in the other corner.::
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 1:38 pm

She got up and smiled even more. She turned to Pheniox.

"I thank you very much for your kindness shown to me..."
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 1:40 pm

::he smiles:: no need for thanks....seeing you safe is thanks enough for me. oh and to let you know they are all wroung.
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 1:42 pm

"Wrong about what?"

She was getting genuinely confused.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 1:44 pm

well two things realy... one is me....the other is that your a mud blood. only way that is true is your a skipped generation one.
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 1:46 pm

"oh...I was used to being called a mudblood but now, I'm getting 'unused' to it so to speak....I should probably go out and socialize soon but when? hmmm..."
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 1:48 pm

to late you are right now....with me. you see your parents are from a wizard family but they are muggels. its rare but happens. so thats what makes you a pure blood. thow if you ask me its all bs.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 1:55 pm

::he smiles and places some of her normal clothes on the bed:: get dressed for the day. i`m sure you wish to get up and walk around. remember i`m alwas there for you and i am alwas looking out. carry yourself with pride and hold your head high. ::he gives her a devil may care smile and vanishes with his demon::
Back to top Go down
Akela

PostSubject: book 2: developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 5:36 pm

I feel something here...but there appears to be nothing? I don't understand it.

This isn't the best outfit to go trekken through the woods in. My black skirt and black and pink tanktop are all dirty and covered in pine needles and crap.

Why can't I find it! It should be right here!

This place is eary. Why did I choose to come here. HogWarts sounded so right. I know I won't fit in. But i have no place to go! Well if i decide to be here I will have my house chosen tonight....whatever that means.....Why me?
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 5:44 pm

::pheniox appers in the trees his blood red eyes gleaming wearing his black jeans and black t shirt. his eyes look the girl over befor he jumps down behind her and his stroung voice booms:: are you lost or looking for trouble?!
Back to top Go down
Akela

PostSubject: book 2: developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 6:15 pm

I start to feel a strong force but don't dare turn around to see who owned that voice.

I was just looking around I might be going here!

I know this was part of what i had been feeling but didn't dare to see it.

I don't know how it's happening but I feel myself turning around. i don't know if it's a spell or power of the mind.

Oh my?

I don't know who this is but he's not what i expected.

I feel my heart start to beat faster and feel like the ground is swallowing me whole. he is gourgeous! I feel the need to run but my feet won't move.

I gather all the courage I have to speak to him. I don't know why but I feel like I am facing the greatest form of power.

I am Shadow. Is this yours? i say as i sweep my hand around indicating the surrounding area?
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 6:19 pm

names pheniox and no this is not my school but you are outside of my house. so to speack. you are going to go to school here? tell me dear has your house been choosen yet? ::he gives a devil may care smile::
Back to top Go down
Akela

PostSubject: book 2: developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 6:35 pm

So he's like that huh! Arragant!

No it hasn't been chosen and I don't know if I am going to go to school here!
I say as I shrug and flip my long black hair.

My eyes glow Black as I gaze at you waiting?

Well since you said this is YOUR house yet I see nothing here......Maybe you are confused?
I say alittle Arragantly

I stare at you and wait to see what you will do!
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 7:02 pm

::he points up:: two floors up is the library and in it is the entrence to my house. ::he gives a dissarming smile:: to be in my house you have to ask. the person you ask is me. thats all. its the demon house. so shadow want me to show you around?
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 10:11 am

Meanwhile...

Hermione had researched for a while and pondered her attraction to Pheniox.

Today will be the day that I will strive to win Pheniox's heart! I will not fail!

She then got dressed in her blood red corset top, red armwarmers, and black leather pants and set off to find Pheniox.
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 1:38 pm

"Today is the day that I tell Pheniox how I feel about him," murmured Hermione, "I will not keep it inside anymore."

She set out to find him and confess her love for him.
Back to top Go down
Akela

PostSubject: book 2: developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 2:33 pm

Sure Babe! if you want?
I say alittle flirtasiously.

Ok so it's called the demon house? Well that would explain the strange vibe.... And HIM! I think to myself!

So why is it called the Demon house? cuz of you?

Ok so he's not that bad lookin.... and he definetly has a commanding presence about him. Well we'll see! Maybe there is something here for me after all....or at least Someone?

Ok you can show me around if you would like to?
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 3:55 pm

::he smiles as his large demon appers behind him:: my family made the house and we tame and train demons.
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 3:58 pm

Hermione stops in her tracks and feels a sense of foreboding.

"There's someone else here and I don't like the aura of them....must be on guard."

She goes to the training room and starts training herself to be able to protect herself.
Back to top Go down
Akela

PostSubject: book 2: developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 3:59 pm

Interesting.... And they allow you to do this here?

The whole demon thing is sorta sexy.

I move alittle closer to show I am not afraid of him at all.

So you gonna show me around or not.

If by having my house chosen that means were I will be staying then I hope it's here! This could be a VERY interesting place!
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 3:59 pm

don`t worry he won`t attack unless i order him too ::the demon vanishes back into him as he smiles more:: so any think you want to see or know just tell me.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 4:01 pm

its only allowed in my house... only allowed outside the rooms from protection thow. what would you like to see first dear? ::his blood red eyes shine::
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 4:05 pm

As the presence get closer, the harder and faster Hermione trains.

She ended up beating the punching bag to shreds and nearly destroyed the dummy she used for magic training.

I don't like this at all....my whole body is rejecting this aura....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Book 2: Developments
Page 5 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next