Vampiric Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampiric Destiny

Somewhere in the mid 2000's, a boy named Harry Potter comes into his vampiric inheritance. Seeking out others like him, his journey begins...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book 2: Developments

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

Book 2: Developments - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 1:27 pm

::he snaps his fingers having hermoine to come back:: baby don`t go we have this awsome party going down. its ok. something tells me she is going threw something. it will be ok. if there was a big prob pheniox would be here watching over this. fact that he isn't means its safe. so come on smile have fun. i'll talk to her and see if we can get her to join in. i'm sure it will be fun if she does. ::he walks over to shadow and as he gets closer the shadows shrink away as if a pure light was removing them:: hey your right i am yin. can we talk shadow? nothing to do with my brother. i just want to get to know you and see if i can have you join our fun. i know it would mean alot to my baby if you would join in the fun. she likes to meet new people and you seem to be her type.
Back to top Go down
Akela

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 6:00 pm

I look at yin with curiosity.

Why would you want me to join you guys? You don't even know ME!

I start to walk away knowing that maybe it's not a good idea to be here! I spot hermione standing there watching us and decide that maybe I should talk to her?

I wonder what she is thinking.... Well maybe I should leave her be..... I don't know why but she seems to be alittle weary of me!

I turn around and look at Yin!
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 6:25 pm

::he walks over to her:: why is because my brother loves you and the fact is by being in this house your family.
Back to top Go down
Akela

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 6:41 pm

I smile at you knowing you are trying to get me to relax and try to have some fun. Also I can tell you want me to intteract with everyone else.

Thats very nice of you to say but we all know I am only here because phenoix wants me not because everyone else does!

I sense Phenoix and Angel are heading this way

I have to go!

I turn to leave and walk away.

Why did I attack angel like that?
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 11:27 pm

::he stops her feeling the same thing:: they aren`t comeing into this room he is bringing him to the training room.
Back to top Go down
Akela

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2007 8:12 am

I look at you and smile!

Maybe I should go and talk to them?

I turn to walk away and instead decide to try something Angel and I used to do.

Angel. Come here please! I need to talk to you!

We used to talk through mind speak.

I hope he comes.
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2007 4:14 pm

Ok...Just get used to her energy signal and it'll be alright...Wait is she calling for help? And where in the bloody hell am I getting this information from?

"Shadow, I'm sorry if I seemed a little aloof...Your aura just takes some time to get used to. I would love if you would join us in our revelry..."

She bows low to her in Japanese fashion as a sign of respect and has a genuine smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
https://vampdest.forumotion.com
Akela

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2007 8:04 am

I look at you and realize you are genuine.

I feel I should ask phenoix and Angel if they would like to join!

I look around and feel that Angel is coming. I know I need to talk to him. There is alot to discuss.

I will join you in a few! Thank you for inviting me to stay though!
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2007 2:39 pm

::he appers infront of her his body healed from pheniox still keeping a foot of so between them for safty:: your not going to go nuts and beat on me again are you?
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 13, 2007 12:48 pm

This is an interesting development....I think I'll just sit and mingle with Harry and Draco for a little while.

"So you guys, how are you two these days?"
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 13, 2007 3:54 pm

::he looks around seeing the others:: then again i don't think you will with all the others around.
Back to top Go down
Akela

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2007 8:54 am

Wanna Bet?

I show you my sharp claws and smile!

I didn't mean to hurt you but you have to realize that I am mad. You left me!

I start to walk away and leave you!

Why do I feel like he is keeping stuff from me!
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2007 3:47 pm

::he walks after her getting infront of her? you just called me to yell? listen if you don't want to know what went down fine but don't keep calling for me then ::he walks past her again for the training room to see pheniox:
what the fuck is with her. i'm sorry if they nocked me out befor draging her away! its not like i did nothing to protect her trying to fight them off. its not like i never tried breacking in and trying to get her out only to get the hell kicked out of me by the gaurds. and its realy not my fault she started showing powers when i told her to not use them for that danm reason. if pheniox didn't fight them off and his powers activated hers i would have never lost her! now its time for me to make him pay!
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2007 4:39 pm

Harry, Draco, Colin, Ashurii, and Hermione snapped their heads up and turned towards Angel.

Some shit is about to go down and it involves him and Pheniox....No way are we not going to support Pheniox when this happens... they all thought.

They went into defensive stances and gazed warily at Angel.
Back to top Go down
Akela

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2007 5:20 pm

I run to angel and Stop in front of him.

You can't do anything to hurt anyone here!

I give him a look letting him know I know what he was thinking!

Remember I can hear your thoughts! So please be nice! I didn't call you here to fight with anyone or anything like that! I called you here because I missed you and needed to find out what really happened to me!

I turn to walk away hoping to make you understand!

Please don't leave me again! I need you now. I need to know who I am!
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2007 5:22 pm

Hermione stiffened, not knowing if things were going to be alright.

Dear Merlin, what the hell is going to happen here?!
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2007 2:07 pm

i'm trying to but its not easy when you keep attack me and yelling at me! how abought this when you want to sit and find out let me know but if your just going to freak on me then next time i will NOT come back again! ::he walks back into the training room and slames pheniox agest the wall:: why didn't you tell her!?
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2007 2:12 pm

::he glares as he is pinned to the wall:: what was i to tell her? that she was taken from her town and they wanted to experament with her dna to make her a powerful weapon for them? that i was another one of there projects? i want to breack it to her slow not just like this! sorry if i didn`t want to rush shit and cause her to go back into a melt down. fact is i know you grew up with her and you knew i was alwas watching her. how do you tell her that she has vampire blood in her and the powers of one without the weakness or thirst? how can i tell her because she had the powers they tracked her because they wanted to take my dna and put it in her turning her into a monster? yeah i know they nocked you out and i got there late to save her. fact is i was trying to find you to tell her to run with her after i found out she was the vamp they went after. now let me down or we will throw down!
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2007 2:44 pm

Hermione feels the tension between Shadow, Angel, and Pheniox and starts to get woozy.

Oh no....everything's getting blurry.....my head feels light....oh shite here i go.....

Her eyes roll in the back of her head and she collapses on the floor.

Harry lunges forward and holds Hermione.

"Hermione, no!"
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2007 2:46 pm

::yin runs to her and holds her healing her:: its ok baby come on your ok.
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2007 2:50 pm

Hermione wakes up but starts convulsing from the tension still in the air.

Her fragile magickal senses cannot handle it.

Foam starts coming out of her mouth and her eyes start to bleed.

Blood is also coming out of her ears.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2007 2:51 pm

::yin creates a magic barrier to keep out the energy and heals her back to normal:: come on baby talk to me.....
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2007 2:53 pm

"Yin.........."

She says this weakly as she feels magickally drained.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2007 2:55 pm

::he restores her energy:: its ok just stay calm and relax you are feeling the magic pressure and it doesn`t seem you can take that much. hell haveing a demon tamer and hunter in the same room head to head. shit that could nock me out if i was in there. tap into your demon it will take the pressure for you. and you will be ok.
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2007 2:58 pm

She tapped into her daemon and had the wizard-like demon handle the pressure.

She stroked his cheek.

"I'm alright now...I just worry about Shadow..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Book 2: Developments
Page 21 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next