Vampiric Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampiric Destiny

Somewhere in the mid 2000's, a boy named Harry Potter comes into his vampiric inheritance. Seeking out others like him, his journey begins...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book 2: Developments

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

Book 2: Developments - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2007 4:56 pm

"Make me take the same curse I cast on you, the Memora Morticus Cruciatus Ultimatus, add an extra amount of the Cruciatus, and whatever else you wish to include..."
Back to top Go down
https://vampdest.forumotion.com
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2007 4:58 pm

..........thats too good for you! i offered you a way out and you spat in my face! ::he wraps his with his toung and lowers her under him so she can feel the heat comeing off of him:: care to change your mind befor i force it in you?
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2007 4:59 pm

"Just kill me and get it over with...."
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2007 5:13 pm

::he presses her agenst it:: last chance to change your mind and turn on the dark lord, and to let you know i will cast a spell so you feel it and it will hurt but you will not be able to pass out or die till i say so!
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2007 5:14 pm

Narcissa just glares at him with hatred in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2007 5:17 pm

::he holds her agenst his member hard forcing her legs open letting her know he will force her to take it and will not back down. he smiles devilishly:: who knows maybe if i enjoy this enough i will keep you as my toy to use when ever and how ever i wish! i'm sure the demons would love to have a new bitch since the last one served her time and thanked us as he offered to finish her!
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2007 5:19 pm

Her eyes got big as she thought of what would happen and the implications.

"I DENOUNCE THE DARK LORD!!! I WANT NOTHING MORE TO DO WITH HIM!!!"
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2007 5:21 pm

::he smiles devilishly:: are you willing to repent for your past crimes agenst muggels and others? and to live safe as a slave to my house?
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2007 5:22 pm

"Yes, Master..."

She was subdued and had no other will to be herself...just to live was her goal.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2007 5:24 pm

::his eyes glow with darkness::are you willing to be used even if that means those you see as mud bloods have sex with your unworthy body?
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2007 5:24 pm

"Yes, Master..."

She was even more subdued than before.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2007 5:27 pm

i want to hear you say it! i want you to speack ill of the dark lord and to state all the ways you are inferior to even un pure wizards and witches. you are also to say declare yourself a slave and state how you are to serve!
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2007 5:37 pm

pheniox wrote:
::his eyes glow with darkness::are you willing to be used even if that means those you see as mudbloods have sex with your unworthy body?:: i want to hear you say it! i want you to speak ill of the dark lord and to state all the ways you are inferior to even unpure wizards and witches. you are also to say declare yourself a slave and state how you are to serve!

"The Dark Lord is a manipulative little twat who has an inane vendetta against a boy a 16th of his age and unpure peoples....I am inferior to all muggleborns and half breeds as I have made my husband hurt my only son for my sick pleasure, forced Lucius into a marriage he did not want and forced him away from his mate. I am your slave and I will serve in all ways, even sexually for all of yours and yourself."
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 24 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2007 4:03 pm

::he smiles evily as a coller and shackes are put on her:: good bitch. when i have the time you will be given a new body that i will make for you. ::he traps her in an orb befor turning back into a human and the evil in his heart vanishing again. he goes back to the others and hands pheniox the orb:: dracos dad was munipulated by the wife. she is traped in this orb i hold and is going to be our slave. you can torcher her as you wish and use her how you wish. i pheniox deal with the father but keep in mind he is a good man who was forced to do bad. ::he vanshes and they all return to the house::
Back to top Go down
Akela

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 24 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2007 8:14 am

I nod my head knowing I should know what happened all those years ago!

Maybe I should stay then and find out. Just then I see angel running towards me shouting for me to run. I see someone step up behind him and knock him out cold.

What is happening?

I look at you and see that you are moving towards my present self and as I look back towards Angel I see men dressed all in black coming towards us!

Whats happening? I hear my present self ask in a scared voice!

Angel where are you! You said you would be here!
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 24 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2007 10:19 am

Lucius sat in desolation thinking about how he harmed his son, albeit under the Imperius curse...

I shouldn't be allowed to live....they should just torture me and then kill me outright.....

He sat alone and cried.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 24 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2007 1:24 pm

::he watches with her as himself from that time turns into the beast and starts to fight the men off only for one to come up behind them and nock them both out befor dragging them both away:: this is what happened. why angel could not save you. he was nocked out when he wanted to....and you and i where dragged away. do you care to keep watching shadow? you could find out more of what happened to you ,or i can just tell you now. what do you say?
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 24 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2007 1:37 pm

::pheniox appers in the corner of the cell:: we don't make it a point to kill....unless we have to. further more we don't kill the good guys who had to do what they had to do to save the ones they love. so do me a fav and stop kicking your own ass. thats my job and i don't like others doing it!::his face looks dead serious:: now then. there are two reasons we put you in here. one is because the demons can not get in here to eat you ,and the other is because no one other then angel me and my brother can tell your here. to let you know that means no one else in this house knows including your son who i am going to tell since it is his right to know and he is part of my house....yes i rescued him from the others. i am sure he will want to speack with you after i tell him how the bitch ,who is our house slave now, forced you to do what you have done! littel up date your son is gay and under my protection. his bf is a gental kind guy who i beleve would never hurt your son. now then....is there anything you would like to say?
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 24 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2007 2:10 pm

"I understand everything...I'll love my son no matter what he does and personally his being gay is no problem. So am I. I don't know if my mate remembers me as being away from a veela for over 20 years can make the knowledge disappear from their minds..."

He grows serious at the mention of his mate.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 24 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2007 2:14 pm

well he does teach here so who knows. thing is he is scared of me. we kinda had it out at one point. he didn't fair well in combat with me. well i will go talk to draco. ::pheniox vanishes and searches for draco::
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 24 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2007 2:25 pm

Draco was in the common area near the fireplace reading a Potions magazine called Potions Monthly with his mentor and godfather Severus Snape on the cover.

Something is not right....what could possibly be going on?

Pheniox appeared before him and he knew something was definitely not right.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 24 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2007 2:27 pm

ok we need to talk and where is snape?
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 24 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2007 2:30 pm

"Godfather should be in his private study in his quarters in the Slytherin floor...would you like a seat?"

He points to the other cushy chair in front of the fireplace.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 24 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2007 2:32 pm

thanks but i realy need to adress both of you post hast so ::he snaps his fingers making snape apper befor them and holds his hand up to silence snape befor he talks:: you are in my house for a reason if you back talk i will feed you to the demons. now then this has to deal with dracos father....
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 24 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2007 2:37 pm

"My father?! What has happened to him?"

"Yes," Snape drawls, "What has happened to Lucius?"

Snape gets a glimmer of what used to be and a tear falls out of his eye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Book 2: Developments
Page 24 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next