Vampiric Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampiric Destiny

Somewhere in the mid 2000's, a boy named Harry Potter comes into his vampiric inheritance. Seeking out others like him, his journey begins...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 9:32 pm

Ai could do nothing but smile coldly at her father's dying figure.

Serves him right....he should have never sold me as a sex slave....
Back to top Go down
https://vampdest.forumotion.com
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 2:25 pm

::he snaps his fingers having her old owner apper befor him and then waves his hand freezing him in ice the snaps again sending him into the an orb:: i will deal with that littel shit later my own way.
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 2:32 pm

Ai nodded, surprised (but then again not so surprised) at the swiftness of the retribution doled out by Dart.

"They both are getting exactly what they deserve...after years of lost humanity and loss of self, vengeance is as sweet as candy."

A devil-may-care smirk crossed her face before she turned to face Dart.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 2:34 pm

later on you can watch if you want....now then who else to add to the book
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 2:39 pm

"I've heard that there was a demon named Lilian Cartosian who enjoyed castrating men before eating them...perhaps you could add her in?

Last edited by on Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 2:49 pm

:: lillian-the first ever succubis said to eat the gentials of men while they are still alive. said to have been captured by demon tamers after 200 years.:: ok she is done
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 2:58 pm

"What about Samael? Oh wait a minute he's not a demon...never mind. Can you put any you know of in? "
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 3:09 pm

::smiles:: you are talking of the black angel. he is a nutral so he is not a demon or angel. he is a middel ground entity. very charming mind you. black wings hence the title black angel. but he would never go into this book. all he does is write and record then when your time is up he sends you where your life has lead. under world or hell ,or assention I.E. heaven. his book is the book of death. if he crosses your name with a black line you are bent to hell. if you are encircled in light then heaven is where you go.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 3:11 pm

now then. there are some demons called titans and they are my brothers and sister. then there are the different classes of demons. and then beast demons. they are the most diverse.
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 3:11 pm

Ai nodded.

"Ok, thanks for the information...I don't mean to be rude but I'm getting tired and need to retire to my room for a quick nap of about 7 hours..."

She laughed.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 3:12 pm

alright if you with i will keep updating as you sleep my dear. ::he smiles:: sweet dreams.
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 3:18 pm

"Thank you, Dart. Good night."

SHe curtsied and walked towards her room.

As she slept, erotic dreams kept popping up of the person she was starting to fall in love with.

8 Hours Later...

She woke up, in a haze from the dreams she had been having. She tried desperately to free herself from those images but to no avail.

"What a doozy of a situation you're in, huh, Ai?" she said to herself.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 3:21 pm

::a picture of a spider made of lava and stone appers on the page and next to it is a picture of its abdomin open making a long scorpian tail. "hell spider- this creature was made from the lava rivers in hell. said to controle hells flames and be one of the highest rank demons for its deadly rage and its lust to kill and torcher":: ok that is one ::"minitor" the soul of this monster was turned into a demon still deeping its half bull half man form it carries a hammer it uses to distroy anything in its path. it is secound in beast rank to the hell spider" "gryphen- a large hawk that is said to controle lightning and was once the most powerfull and highest ranking beast shunned for losing a number of times to a demon tammer from ages ago"::
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 3:29 pm

::"gargoyal" put under a dark spell these stone statues at as gards and will kill anything it sees. "shadows" said to be large evil spirits that roam the underworld. they shape shift at will and only can be distroyed when there core is broken. a picture of phenioxes demon appers "king shadow" it is said that only the one destined to controle the deadly shadows can kill or tame this demon. the one who can will be one to fear being unstoppable themselfs and will rule all shadow beasts and even death itself" ""blood gargoyal" gargoyals that have been soaked in demon blood making them just as fluid. they can only be distroyed by breacking the statue inside the blood when you have an opening or else it will only repair itself"::
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 3:52 pm

Ai got herself off whilst in the shower. She dried off, got dressed, did her hair,and put on her goth makeup. She was, however, reluctant to come out as the object of her love was out there.

Is is love now? I suppose it is....bloody buggering hell!

She walked out...her face showing red through all of the white makeup.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 3:55 pm

::he turns smiling at her lovingly and cheacking her out head to toe:: wow
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 3:56 pm

"You like the clothes? This is my new outfit..."

She continued to blush.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 3:57 pm

::smiles blushing lightly::yeah ::mumbles "it is not the only thing i like"::
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 4:01 pm

pheniox wrote:
::smiles blushing lightly::yeah ::mumbles "it is not the only thing i like"::

Ai could have sworn she heard him say that and blushed even further.

Goddess above! I hope that means what I think it means....

"Thank you, Dart. I'm about to make breakfast....would you care to join me for a spot of tea?"
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 4:03 pm

normaly yes but i already ate thank you ,and yeah i said that wasn`t the only thing i liked.
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 4:05 pm

"You were talking about me then? Oh....I like you....too"

Her smile could've blinded the sun it was so bright.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 4:06 pm

well you are a sexxy littel thing. why would i not like you?
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 4:09 pm

Ai decided to put aside her shyness and be bold. She smirked.

"Well, I can't argue with you there....and you are drop dead gorgeous yourself, Dart..."

As she said this, her notebook fell out of her arm and onto the floor. She bent down to pick it up.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 4:11 pm

::leans over cheacking her ass out:: that is a verry nice view.
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 4:14 pm

Ai picked up the book, set it on the couch, and turned to Dart. She had unbridled lust and love in her eyes.

"Why thank you, Dart. Your physique is impressive as well....dare I say, sexy as all hell."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...
Page 8 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next