Vampiric Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampiric Destiny

Somewhere in the mid 2000's, a boy named Harry Potter comes into his vampiric inheritance. Seeking out others like him, his journey begins...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2007 4:38 pm

::pheniox nods seeing her pass threw and the fire turns to ice:: dear child i would never hurt one of my own.....and your mother is safe because of you.
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2007 4:38 pm

Ai makes a decision.

"Perhaps I should just...well, time to meditate on what has happened..."

She sits down, levitates and meditates while in the air.

Last edited by on Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://vampdest.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2007 4:40 pm

Jade hugs her grandpa and looks at her mom!

I think we all need to talk!

Shadow faints and falls to the floor!
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2007 4:44 pm

::he catches shadow then snaps his fingers making them all apper in his room his grandfather still caged:: now then. ::he puts shadow on the bed::

Last edited by on Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2007 4:46 pm

Ai is still in the air whilst meditating. She snaps out of it and looks around still floating.

"This is new......hmm......"
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2007 4:49 pm

::he grabs ai and forces her down to the ground:: pay attention or i will let my grandfather do what he wishes with you. knowing him it will be putting you in what you hate most with no way out
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2007 4:50 pm

Ai nods and stops meditating. She starts listening.

"I'm sorry if I was being rude, sir. I get a little lost in thought when I meditate..."
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2007 4:51 pm

so i see...but if i remember right i said not to drop your gaurd.
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2007 4:53 pm

Ai shamefully looks at the ground and then reproachfully at Pheniox.

"Sorry...Will be more vigilant from now on...."
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2007 4:54 pm

good....you do not have our mark yet so the demons and spirits can still hurt and kill you.
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2007 5:01 pm

Ai looked hopeful. A tear slid down her right cheek. She plucked up the courage to speak.

"If it doesn't displease you, sir...I would like to be a part of your house...that is if you'll have me...."

Her throat started getting tight.

"I've been through so much in the Land of Blood and sincerely want to find someplace I can call home, people I can honestly call family...for me to be secure in the thought that I am me and that it's good. Sorry if I babbled..."
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2007 5:06 pm

it is fine....the big thing here is you need a safe place....when your cousin wakes we will ask her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2007 8:56 am

Shadow wakes up and looks around!

What....What Happened?

She looks at jade and starts to cry knowing that phenoix knew about her now!
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2007 9:42 am

Ai looks at her concerned and worried.

"Cousin, what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2007 6:57 pm

i was not to find out i had a daughter ,and she thinks i am mad. i will admit at first i was pissed but now......i am happy.
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2007 9:45 am

Ai puts her hand to her stomach absentmindedly, only to realize that the baby she had was not there anymore. She sobbed.

My baby....she's gone! I can't feel her magick anymore!

A stony look crosses her face and she doesn't sob anymore.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 15, 2007 4:03 pm

::the demon laughs:: its not there but it is safe.....mearly being held else where. it can not be mark so he has sealed it away. it is un-harmed and safe. don`t worry.
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 9:06 am

Ai looks Pheniox's grandfather.

"Perhaps it is for the best....which reminds me....I have to find out who the father is...."

She starts pacing back and forth until she stops in surprise. She looks at Pheniox's grandfather in contemplation.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 8:10 pm

::he looks at her then falls back with his hands behind his head relaxing and laughing::
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2007 9:39 am

Ai's eyes open wide and she comes to the realization that Pheniox's grandfather is the father of her child.

"So, it's you...."

She wasn't that surprised as to the identity of her child's father.

How to get to know him better will be the tricky part....
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2007 6:28 pm

::he stops laughing and looks at her with a straight face:: why would you want to?....oh maybe i should tell you... i can read minds and thoughts. thing is you shouldn`t want that kid back. its not at all good. it is at least 50% evil and will kill you at the drop of a hat. as far as getting to know me i don`t see why you want to. fact is if not for this cage i could not be traped...only my own blood can trap me and only some one of my blood can kill me! fact is that baby already has powers. you have used them. walking threw fire and controling it. being able to send spells back without thinking or knowing you did. those are powers of my clan. i am the icy breath of death on your neck befor you die, i am deaths cold heartless grasp gripping your soul befor ripping it out, and i am deaths worse fear. i am the one who controles death for i am its master! i am the demonic artic wind! i am the king of the demon tamers! i am one of the original demons! my name is dartconic!

Last edited by on Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2007 11:57 am

Ai had the sense to be wary about this new information given to her by Dartconic but also had the sense not to show fear.

I still want to get to know him....I mean he is the one who impregnated me and I want to know what I saw in him to compel me to do so....plus I think I'm remembering feelings I might have or might not have had for him...she thought quietly.

She continued to look at him waiting for another quip.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2007 7:07 pm

now then, Ai... from what you told my grandson, i am forced to do one thing! ::looks at pheniox:: you know the rules of this house! she stays here and is part of this house untill she breaks the rules. she has family here and nowhere else to go. family rules state that we take in all who need a family and a home. your grandmother ,god rest her soul, made that rule. your father may not have been my son ,but my demonic blood was put in your father to save his life when she begged me to save him. it is that very blood that flows through you to this day and as part of this clan you will respect that! she took me in when i was hurt and treated me like a human when the rest of this world turned on me. This being said you know that if you cast this girl out i will punish you for disrespecting your grandmother's honor! ::he smiles at pheniox:: you can let me out. you know i won't hurt my blood or shed blood in this house. you know i would never disrespect your grandmother like that.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2007 7:15 pm

::pheniox smiles wide:: You're right... you wouldn't, grandfather. Not even you would go against the code like that. I swear you maybe a cold blooded killer and a blood thirsty demon ,but you still have the heart of a noble man beating in you. ::pheniox lowers the cage and hugs his grandfather:: I missed you, old man, and its good to see you haven't lost your honor. Just promise me you will stick around for a while this time.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2007 7:24 pm

::he hugs pheniox tight:: You got a deal, boy. Besides i finished what i had to do. So now that the family is here, i have no where else to be. Besides i hear that weakling Voldemort is trying to start with our own. That being said i can not just up and leave without seeing you two face-off again. I mean, i am sorry i had to miss the last one. You really gave that guy a really hard ass kicking for what i have been told ,and to let baby potter get all the credit. You are too good, boy. Stopping that weakling in mid-curse so all that was left is a mark. That was crafty, boy. I mean to know that since the guy killed the family, he would be watched after because he survived the curse and killed Voldemort. Smooth work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...
Page 3 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next