Vampiric Destiny

Somewhere in the mid 2000's, a boy named Harry Potter comes into his vampiric inheritance. Seeking out others like him, his journey begins...

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:42 pm

::stops having his clothes re apper and knees next to her:: hunny?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:49 pm

Gazes through glass eyes!

Evil! she murmers.

Shadow hunn you ok?

Angel looks at her as she tries to stand up ad falls! He quikly catches her and lays her on the bed!

Feeling strong waves of energy is overwellming!
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:52 pm

evil?....but the dark lord was just killed by...shit she is feeling snipe. ::he touches the mark on shadows arm having the energy adjust in her to make up for his power::
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:55 pm

Feeling the intenseness fade shadow tries to sit up.

No stay down!

Angel looking very worried sits beside her and strokes her hair.

Are you ok hunn.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:59 pm

she will be....i made it so the mark will filter his energy so it won`t hurt her but she can still feel him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:03 pm

Feelin the pressance getting closer shadow cringes and curls up against angels shoulder!

Who is it?

Angel holds shadow tight as he starts to feel the pressance too!

Phenoix who is that?
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:05 pm

::smirks:: my older brother....thats snipe....and something tells me he is after me....so..angel can i trust you to watch her?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:09 pm

Sure I will watch her!

Holds shadow closely and rubs her hair!

When will you be back?

Looks at the window and senses it coming!
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:10 pm

i will be here just you won`t see me....if my brother does...well lets say i will not be around alive long... ::he walks to the wall vanishing as a man slowly walks down the hall bigger and strounger looking then pheniox the cross hairs standing out in his glowing blue eyes::
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:13 pm

Looks up quikly and then hides her face in angels shirt!

Im scared angel!

Feels power radiating off of this new person!

Angel stares and the man!
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:17 pm

::energy flows around him as he looks at the two one with his familys mark on her arm and the other a demon hunter befor stoping a foot away and looking part them his hand darting out at lighting speed grabbing pheniox by the throat making him reapper and slames him agenst the wall hard making it crack and shake::...::he looking at pheniox from the corner of his eye glaring:: get rid of it! ::he drops pheniox on the ground and walks past angel shoulder cheacking him hard enough to slame him into the wall as he keeps walking vanishing at the end of the coridor:: ::pheniox struggles for breath:: danm him
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:21 pm

Shadow starts to cry feeling like her body was about to break.

Angel touches his shoulder and tenses.

Looking at phenoix angel strokes shadows hair!
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:24 pm

::moves to shadow holding her:: i`m sorry hunny but i was right...i vanish he was softer then normal....and don`t worry his problume is not you.....::looks at angel sympotheticly:: he has alwas hated demon hunters since his wife was killed by one years ago...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:29 pm

Looks at angel and gives him a kiss.

I don't want to lose you.

Looks at phenoix.

How do we fix this?
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:33 pm

well....we could force them to talk...i mean have them work it out...thow if we do i can not vouch for his safty. my brother as of now will put it up to me....my idea is have them work it out...he should respect that but worse comes to worse i will jump in and risk my body to protect angel....but its up to him. what do you say angel?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:44 pm

Looks at angel and starts to cry again thinking.

I don't wanna lose either of them.

I kiss angel and hold him then get up and look at phenoix.

Call snipe.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:46 pm

::appers behind pheniox looking dead into angles eyes:: whats the plan pheniox?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:49 pm

Looks at him then at angel.

Walks over and stands in front of him.

Hello?
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:50 pm

::he looks into the girls eyes sending off his dark energy then looking at angel:: ok deal is you two are talking this shit out now! ::pheniox looks at angel again:: what would i have to say to a dirty demon hunter?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:57 pm

Stands up tall and looks at him feeling the energy coming off him in waves.

im not scared. I think.

Angel looks at him and says in a strong voice.

I don't want to hunt demons no more. I want to work with them. And I will do what I can to be by shadow.

He really loves me.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:01 pm

::a small ball appers in snipes hand and he launches it fast at shadow only for pheniox to take the hit and fall to one knee:: you attacked one with our mark....now i will forgive that seeing its you...but...there is a contract that can make his wish happen snipe...he will become a tracker and he knows how to fight demons...if you remember ::he looks dead onto snipes eyes his own filled with power as he set off large amounts or energy:: your wife was brought threw with that contract!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:16 pm

Looks at snipe.

You Asshole.

I get ready to attack him

Angel tenses ready to stop shadow but feeling like he can't move. Like he's being forced to stand still
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:18 pm

::he holds up his hand to stop shadow:: no shadow... ::he looks at angel then back at snipe:: release him snipe! ::snipe breacks off his energy hold on angel::
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:25 pm

Glares at snipe.

Your lucky.

All of a sudden a mist of purple smoke appears and shadows demon shows up.

Angel tenses but does nothing.

Well well well... The demon hunter... A seductive voice says.

Angel looks at snipe and slares.

You see. I don't want to hunt anymore.

Angel looks at shadow and walks over to her and grabs her.

Her demon starts to get ready to attack angel but he still holds on.

Shadow looks at angel and realizes he is trying to prove he will not attack.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:28 pm

::pheniox pinches the bridge of his nose:: ok now i am getting way to annoied...::he waves his hand pinning snipe and the demon to opposit walls and cuts off there power flow:: there we go better now then ::hands angel the contract and a red pen:: you are or real and want to be in this house sign!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   

Back to top Go down

Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 24 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next