Vampiric Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampiric Destiny

Somewhere in the mid 2000's, a boy named Harry Potter comes into his vampiric inheritance. Seeking out others like him, his journey begins...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2007 9:53 am

Ai just looked on in fascination and gratitude.

"I finally have a place and people I can honestly call home and family. I'm so grateful..." she thought quietly.

She turned to see Hermione there with a smile on her face.

"Welcome to the family, Ai!"

Hermione hugged her.
Back to top Go down
https://vampdest.forumotion.com
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2007 5:00 pm

::dart smiles:: yes welcome.
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2007 5:06 pm

Hermione looked at Ai and pulled her towards her bedroom.

"You must be absolutely filthy coming from so far away....here!"

She gave Ai a long black lace skirt, a black silk shirt, platform boots, and underwear.

"Since you're practically the same size as me, you have these clothes to start off with, hmm?"

Ai was so happy that Hermione took her in with open arms that she hugged Hermione tightly.

"Thank you so much, Hermione...you don't know how much this means to me..."

She walked into the bathroom and started taking a shower.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2007 3:08 pm

::he smiles:: looks like i did the right thing. she now has that family she has wanted. a sisters brothers.....everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2007 11:23 pm

Looks at everything with aw and feels myself start to lose alittle of my control. Since it had been so long since I had last eaten and all. I looked at phoenix and gave a pained expression.

I need to run now......I need to find something to help with the thirst.
I started to rise only to see Phenoix's grandfather staring at me strangly!
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 22, 2007 6:21 pm

::hands her a cup and smiles:: this should help the cravings...its not blood but danm close. i use it for my thirst and hunger.....no need to feed with it dear. you will be ok, and pheniox is not mad at all. oh and one more thing. welcome to the family dear. ::kisses her hand:: now drink up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 23, 2007 7:10 pm

I drink cautiously and realizing that it's not bad drink deeply the whole cup.

Thank you. But what am I to call you?

Jade looks at her mom and realizing that everything is going to be ok she curls up on the bed and rests!

Maybe I will have a family after all?
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2007 10:49 pm

dart or grandfather will do. as i said you are family now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2007 4:14 pm

Yes dart![/b

]I look around and realize i am still in bed!

Jade gets up and walks over to stand in front of phenoix!

All of a sudden jade looks at the door and growls! someone is coming!

Angel walks through the door and looks at dart and snarls!

[b]I knew I smelled him!
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2007 4:18 pm

::phenoix steps between then and waves his hand forcing them both pinned to the walls:: chill out that is my grandfather.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2007 4:21 pm

Shadow walks over to angel and hugs him!

It's ok that is his grandfather! please don't fight! he will not harm us!

She stands beside him and looks at dart to show she won't let him hurt him!
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2007 4:23 pm

::pheniox keeps them both pinned hard and fuses part of them to the wall to keep them there as he lets go letting the walls hold them:: great a demon hunter and one of the first demons ever in the same house.... i was hoping they would not clash!
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2007 4:27 pm

::he moves jade behind him:: this girl and that man both have demon in them and are both my blood. if you attack them or any one else in this house i will rip you to shreads myself! is that understood angel?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2007 4:28 pm

Shadow stands in front of then both and smiles!

If either of you attack i will hunt you down and torture you for the rest of your life.

Jade walks over and touches her grandfathers arm taking a piece or his essence and then walks over to angel and does the same! she walks to the middle and looks at her mom and dad.

If it's ok with you both i would like to try a spell to protect them both!
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2007 4:28 pm

Ai senses something off and stands.

What the bloody fuck is going on here?! There's tension up the ying yang here....dammit it's giving me a migraine....

She stands ready to defend herself.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2007 4:30 pm

::pheniox smiles at jade:: no need dear. you see your grandfather hold the mark of this house....if angel even tries the mark will protect him and over a million demons will pin them both down....and your grandfather will not spill blood when in this house.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2007 4:31 pm

the man on the opposit side of grandfather is a demon hunter. grandfather is a full demon. you do the math.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2007 4:33 pm

Jade looks at her dad and smiles!

As long as neither of them harm the other!

She gives him a quik hug and walks out of the room!
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2007 4:34 pm

Ai decided to stand back and just watch the interaction.

I hope this gets resolved soon....

She gets worried.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2007 4:37 pm

::pheniox smiles:: grandfather will you swear on grandmothers soul you will not hunt angel?
::dart nods:: i do boy and you know i would never go back on my word. i will only attack and spill blood if needed. just as your grand mother would have it.
angel will you swear on the blood of the demon hunter not to hurt any one who bares my mark?
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2007 4:37 pm

::pheniox smiles:: grandfather will you swear on grandmothers soul you will not hunt angel?
::dart nods:: i do boy and you know i would never go back on my word. i will only attack and spill blood if needed. just as your grand mother would have it.
angel will you swear on the blood of the demon hunter not to hurt any one who bares my mark?
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2007 4:42 pm

Ai and Hermione both look as if a weight had been lifted from their consciousness.

Perhaps it'll be alright after all...
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2007 6:24 pm

he is the demon i have been hunting all this time and you want me to spare him when i have him right where i want him? are you insain? how can i walk away from a score this big?
easy if you do go for him you will have myself yin and every demon that is trapped in this house on you because i will set them free to kill you! and if you look at any one in this house wroung i will let them out on you. oh and just to warn you if you go after that littel girl.......i will let out my true demon side on you to the point you will wish you where never born. now then. do you sware on the blood and lives of all demon hunters?
....i don`t have a choice it seems. fine i sware!
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 1:37 pm

Ai is relieved but knows there is still a thin line of tension running through this whole ordeal.

She wipes her brow and starts to sit when she feels a cold presence coming towards her.

I hope that is just Dart behind me... she thought quietly
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 4:12 pm

::dart shows up behind her:: don`t worry it is me hun. i just needed to fade out for a secound so he could handel him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...
Page 4 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next