Vampiric Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampiric Destiny

Somewhere in the mid 2000's, a boy named Harry Potter comes into his vampiric inheritance. Seeking out others like him, his journey begins...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Beginning

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

The Beginning - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 5:01 pm

"Ron Weasley, Seamus Finnegan, and Ginny Weasley..." he cringed at the emotional pain he still had.

Last edited by on Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://vampdest.forumotion.com
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 5:02 pm

::he hugged him:: no more pain will fall you while in my house ::he looks at them and they vanish::
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 11:00 am

he looks at Dumbledore "its still the family password?" dumbledore nods to him "ok guys time to head out!" he turns leading the group out of the great hall
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 11:08 am

pheniox wrote:
he looks at Dumbledore "its still the family password?" dumbledore nods to him "ok guys time to head out!" he turns leading the group out of the great hall

Ashurii, Draco, Hermione, Harry and Colin followed Pheniox out of the Great Hall and didn't really pay attention to where they were going.

"Are you okay, Hermione," asked Ashurii, "You still look murderous..."

Hermione raised her head from her reverie and sent Ashurii a reassuring smile.

"I'll be fine, Ashurii," replied Hermione, "It's Colin I was worried about..."

They finally reach their destination and waited for Pheniox to let them in. Harry looked up and saw Hedwig perched on the chandelier above.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 11:17 am

::he walks through the library and into the back of the restricted section in front of a black angel painting before turning to them:: "ok listen as long as you stick close you will not get hurt. the common room is the safe zone no demons or spirits can hurt you there...though you may still see them. they know that in that zone if they attack the protection spells will kill them. i must ask you not to touch the markings in the door ways.::he puts his hand on the painting and it slides open to let them in as they walk threw seeing doors and caged demons with bones in there cages and blood covering the walls of there cells until they hit the common room where a black fire is burning and the room is covered with books and painting of the houses. a large painting with a man covered in black blood soaked armer looking down at them. his sword is drawn and under the picture is says "all friends and love ones shall fine protection under me":: ""welcome every one to your new common room....i will ask you to take a seat in front of the fire so we can start are new lives and you can hear the rest of the rules""
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 11:20 am

They all find a seat in front of the fire and sit

They wait patiently for the discussion that lies ahead.

I wonder what Father would say...doesn't really matter though....it was mine own decision
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 11:40 am

::he looks at Colin:: after this i would like to speak to you alone.::he looks at the others:: first thing is first. you have been taken in because you all have what it takes to be here and to finally have a family who will never turn on you here at Hogwarts. like i said before we are family and we act like one. we protect each other. if you see anyone in danger that is in this family you are to help them. if you walk away you will be punished. as far as dress and house marks go....lets just say these robes are not part of it. you will be given a mark though. now don`t worry this mark just allows you to go and come as you wish and the demons will not go after you. it also lets me know if you're in danger. the mark is always going to be there when at hogwarts. when you wish to leave back to you homes it will vanish. and don`t worry ashurii they are glad that you are with me they don`t mind. also you may have noted i said when you wish to leave. fact is with this mark you can live here at hogwarts. so no going back to homes that would dare hurt you. you are all with us now this is your family. this also means no more calling me sir...i am your brother in this family and you may address me as brother bro or pheniox. if you have any question feel free to ask before i tell you the rules.
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 11:46 am

They had no questions to ask and so sat quietly. Ashurii felt comfortable calling him by his given name and spoke.

"Go ahead, Pheniox," said Ashurii, "What are the rules?"
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 11:53 am

alright. one thing is that nudity is allowed in the rooms. another is sex is allowed but not to be forced. you can all pick your jobs to do around here. mine will be thestral and demon care taking along with being your mentor. there are alot of things that can be done so tell me what you would like to do and i`ll let you know if we need it.
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 11:56 am

Hermione spoke up.

"Pheniox, is there any need for the caring of the books and any other important document here?"

She looked excited at the prospect of sorting out books and papers.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 12:01 pm

::he smiles:: as you see there are books all around here. everything from demons and ghosts to spells and curses. i do need some one to put them in order and take care to make sure they stay organized. also that when we train i have the correct instructions to make sure i teach you the spells right. they will be coded so most can not make sence of them other then me. but the spells will be clearly marked at the top of the scrolls. i need you to put family history in one scrolls in another and demons and creatures in another.
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 12:06 pm

Hermione jumped for joy in her own head and mentally steadied herself for the organization that would soon take place.

Ashurii spoke up.

"Can you tell us what is needed and then whatever person is interested in it will do the job?"
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 1:25 pm

well....lets see.....we need gatherers for potions ingredients and what not. who wants that job?
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 1:29 pm

Draco nodded.

"I'll take that job...I love anything to do with Potions."
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 1:30 pm

i will also need an assistant to help me with our training and some care taking. we do need some one for our garden with our herbs.
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 1:33 pm

"I'll do it," murmured Colin, "Contrary to popular belief of me being attached to my camera, I love gardening..."

Last edited by on Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 1:35 pm

good i will be spending time there so i can help you.....who wants the assistant job?
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 1:38 pm

"I'll do the assistant job, brother," said Ashurii, "I used to help father out with his diplomatic errands and kept his notes in order...."
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 1:41 pm

this will be a bit harder....we are talking full blown assistant...you will be the one i use to teach the others the spells. there will be diplomacy needed with teachers and what not. you will be my right hand. you sure?
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 1:42 pm

"I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 1:44 pm

ok we will need some one to take care of the tools we will be using. targets handling medicines and all that. some one who will take good care of the tools and loves to work with them. at times you will have to ride a broom and chase down things. so you need to be a fast rider.
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 1:46 pm

Harry smirked.

"Seems like I'm suited for that job," said Harry, "I'll do it."
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 1:49 pm

ok we all have our jobs...one last thing....are you all ready to get your marks and do you have any questions now? and to let you know first time i will walk you through your job and we will all go through it as a group.
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 1:52 pm

"We're ready for our marks and no, we don't have any questions..." they all said at once.

They lined up in front of Pheniox and waited in line.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 1:58 pm

::he touches there arms and a lost mark is put on there arms. one that was lost with the change of the dark ages and the dark lord:: this mark is one of freedom. its called the cursed mark. its one of the darkest marks ever known. this is because if some one tries to use the torture curse or kill curse on you it will back fire and destroy them. it also unlocks hidden powers when you need them. it unlocks the ability to see the demons and thestrals without needing to see death. you can wear what you wish robes are no longer needed as of today for you. so where do you guys wish to start?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beginning
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampiric Destiny :: Out of Character Chat :: Book 1: Harry's Inheritance :: Act One Scene One: Coming To Harry's Rescue-
Jump to: