Vampiric Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampiric Destiny

Somewhere in the mid 2000's, a boy named Harry Potter comes into his vampiric inheritance. Seeking out others like him, his journey begins...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book 2: Developments

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

Book 2: Developments - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2007 2:38 pm

"Sorry if I offended you, Yin...."

She looked down.

"Maybe something small like Expelliarmus..."
Back to top Go down
https://vampdest.forumotion.com
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2007 2:44 pm

no you didn`t hun its just. pheniox has done some things that where realy bad ,and i rather not see them again. thats all.
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2007 2:46 pm

"Ok...so Expelliarmus then?"

She said in a small voice, unsure of herself.

I shouldn't be unsure....he's my love. He's my Yin! No way am I gonna let a mistake make me timid again!

"What do you think, Yin?"
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2007 2:47 pm

sounds great baby. lets go
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2007 3:01 pm

She envisioned the energy in her mind and spoke.

"Expelliarmus!"
Back to top Go down
Akela

PostSubject: Book 2: developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2007 3:05 pm

I start to fall asleep and whisper how I love you.

I wake up in the middle of the night from some noise.

I walk downstairs and fallow thr noise to a room with a mirror and a portrait. It feels of evil.

I look in to the mirror and see dozens of creature fly by.

Demons. I whisper.

I feel like I am being pulled toward them.

I feel myself dissapearing.

come to us. COME TO US. they keep saying.

I feel connected to them in some way.

How can I understand all of them.......
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2007 3:13 pm

::he reaches in pulling her out:: good thing i got you. what happened?
Back to top Go down
Akela

PostSubject: Book 2: developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2007 3:19 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE>I look at you alittle dazed.

They were calling to me. They need to talk to me.

I start to go back in when a purple haze settles in the middle of the room and a beautifull woman appears. She is a shifter. She has dark purple skin and long black hair. She is a demon but no an ordinary demon in appearances.

What? I gasp.

I know her from somewere.... But were? Oh I wish I had all my memories back already.</BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE>

Last edited by on Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2007 3:21 pm

::he slames his hand to the ground making a holy barrier betwent them and the demon:: who are you and what do you want?
Back to top Go down
Akela

PostSubject: Book 2: developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2007 3:35 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE>I am here for her. She knows who I am and what I want..... Right Akela?.... I mean shadow....

She moves closer and passes through the barrier.

You can't keep me away from her considering SHE is part of ME.

I start to shake as a memory hits me.

4 years old.

I can't believe she is dead?

I hear this through a fog. I wanna cry out I am not dead but I black out.

I awaken some time later cold and alone dumped in the woods. I remember the men taking me from my home. They wanted to use me for some test...no a PROJECT.

I sit up and look around.... close by there is a strange purple mist.

Your safe... For now.

I look closer into the mist and see the most beautiful woman ever. But wait I thought I was dead.....

You are alive.... Well sorta.... Do you remember anything?

I shake my head no and she smiles.

You will soon enough. She gets up to leave and before so looks back at me and smiles indicating my thigh. I look down and see an odd shaped scar there. It had never been there before. It looks likea pentacle.

Don't forget I will always be with you.... She wispers as she dissapears.

Present

I fall backwards with a scream as I come out of my trance.

She....She...Saved me?

She smiles a wicked smile at me!</BLOCKQUOTE>
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2007 3:38 pm

::i draw my sword:: well tell me what is your name demon?!
Back to top Go down
Akela

PostSubject: Book 2: developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2007 4:14 pm

I do not have a given name per say....Though I have been called many things.... Lady of the mist.... Dark Angel and many others. But you Phenoix may call me....Kaili...

I look from Kaili to Phenoix.

What is going on here!

I turn to walk away but find I am frozen to the floor!
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 17 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 6:46 pm

::his body hardens:: you do know if i wave my sword kaili i can trap you in it with out killing you if you are part of her. also if your in there it won`t affect her. now state why you are here or tast my blade. its all your call. and i won`t be nice! ::his red eyes glow brighter as the demon in him craves to get out and distroy her for possing a risk to his shadow::
Back to top Go down
Akela

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 2:04 pm

Kaili walks right uo against his sword and pauses.

I am here for her! She needs my protection and I seem to be the only one who can do the job right!

Shadow looks at her with realization and understanding.

I do remember you.

I here her inside my head.

I know you have yet to find a demon for yourself so I would be willing to step in for you!

I nod my head and hear her continue!

I am afraid though that I do not trust him. I do not believe he is truly faithfull so untill I believe him or he proves himself I will just watch over you from a distance!
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 3:24 pm

::he glares:: how dare you question my loyalty to her! ::he puts his sword away grabing her by the throat just tight enought to keep her still without choking her:: listen you bitch if you want to be her demon and she wants you thats fine but to say i would ever turn on her or betray her is crossing the line! if you want to see how loyal i am test me if you wish! if you remember this isn't the first time i have been tested to prove my love or loyalty to her.
back when they where team mates
::the alarms blare as they both rush out of the base:: danm they are on our tail.....you have to get away shadow ::pheniox spins around to see armed men shooting at them as he tackles shadow and covers her with his own body as he is shot in the back over and over again:: i pray one day i will see you again dear. ::his hands glow as he makes her vanish only to apper outside the protected grounds far from him. ::he gets up:: you will not hurt her ::he charges at them changing and distroying them befor passing out on the ground::
present day
thow you may not trust me don`t you ever say that i would betray her you demonic bitch! give me the test and i'll prove it!

Last edited by on Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 3:25 pm

::he smiles as the spell hits him but doesn`t affect him:: nice one. well charged and well shot.
Back to top Go down
Akela

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 6:29 pm

Kaili dissapears out of his grip and appears right behind Shadow.

Yes it does seem then you proved your loyalty but that was then and there is something different about you now.

She runs her long black nails along shadows neck.

So shadow what should the test for him be.....I already know what you will choose but it needs to be said by you!

She wraps her arms around her and whispers in her ear.

*You know you have to find him..... And he's the only one who can!*
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 6:32 pm

::he glares:: you may be seeing my demon in me ,and don`t touch my girl! now name the task! once i'm done i don't ever want to hear this i can not be trusted shit. got it!?
Back to top Go down
Akela

PostSubject: Book 2: developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 6:44 pm

She looks at him and then kisses Shadow leaving icicles and mist between them.

Your girl? Hate to telll you but she was mine before yours!

She stands back up.

Shadow looks at both of them.

I need you to find..........well he goes by Angel lets put it that way. I grew up with him and he was my best friend. He was there when I "died" and maybe he will know something that can help me.....and I miss him too.

She looks down as a single black tear glides down her cheek... Kaili puts her finger up to catch it and as soon as it touches her finger it turns into a tiny crystal teardrop.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2007 3:47 pm

::he shoots the demon a glare and he lets out a growl that would chill any demons heart striking it with fear.:: angel huh? do you mean the demon hunter negro angel? i know how to find him...but on one condition...::he points to the demon.:: i want to replace her energy in you with mine so i can distroy her once and for all! ::he glares more so his red eyes turning silver like his familys as his family crest appers on his arm brightly. the crest of the demon taimers::
Back to top Go down
Akela

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2007 6:20 pm

But what if I don't want you to destroy her?

I look at you and realize you are really upset. I walk over to you and wrap my arms around you tightly.

Baby you don't have to destroy her. She is just worried is all. I will talk to her and explain you WOULD do ANYTHING to protect me from danger.

I explain to her and she agrees that maybe what she is sensing is your demon side.

Please don't destroy her baby?! I beg.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 06, 2007 1:54 pm

::i smile at you and infuse a bit of my energy in you:: that is just incase something happens to her it won`t hurt you as bad. besides if she is distroyed you can live and the rest of my energy will go into you so you stay alive. i will not distroy her. i have no need as long as she does not get in my way or cross me...or try to cross you. i love you baby and will do anything for you. now as for angel. i do know him very well. i have had some fights agenst him and with him....but i don`t think it will be safe for her to stay if i bring him here. she is a demon and he will want to distroy her since it is what he does. knowing him not even seeing you or having you protect her will stop him ::he looks at kaili:: for now i have my eyes on you....but since you two are linked i need you to get lost so if he tries to hurt. i don`t want to have to distroy him to protect you but i will protect you to save MY baby. just vanish for now and i will call you when we need you. oh and to let you know i know what kind of shape shifter you are. that being said don`t think i can`t taim you myself and break your hold on her. if you think i`m lieing just look in my eyes...or better yet. ::an mystic sword from long ago appers in his hand. he looks into kailis eyes forcing her to remember it was the very sword that had almost fully killed her once until his father let her go for saving his life once.:: my father may not have had the balls to do what he had to but i do!
Back to top Go down
Akela

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 06, 2007 6:17 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE>
Kaili nods in understanding and walks over to Shadow.

I will never be far dear. I want you to know that.

She gives her a kiss and a tight hug and as she lets go starts to dissapear into the purple mist.

Shadow watches her go as she touches her lips which are ice cold from kaili's kiss.

She turns around and looks at Phenoix as a single tear traces a solatary path down her cheek and drops to the floor.

I don't know why but I feel like her leaving is taking part of me away again. I don't know I guess I am just used to her presence already.</BLOCKQUOTE>
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 06, 2007 7:54 pm

its because part of her is in you and it knows she left......thats all. ok hold on. ::he closes his eyes and a circle of light forms infront of them. angel appers in the ring looking at them and is smiling at shadow untill he sees pheniox next to her and glares at him. pheniox opens his eyes letting the ring vanish but keeping angel there his eyes still silver as he glares back:: she asked me to bring you here. thats all there is to it! i do not want a fight but if you start one i will not show kindness.
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2007 10:01 am

"This training is very good, love...shall we continue or shall we take a break and do some other training...?"

Hermione smirked at him, lustily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Book 2: Developments
Page 17 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next