Vampiric Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampiric Destiny

Somewhere in the mid 2000's, a boy named Harry Potter comes into his vampiric inheritance. Seeking out others like him, his journey begins...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 5:25 pm

Ai starts to see stars and violently orgasms on the bed. Then another one came. She squeezed her legs tighter to increase the friction so she'd have another orgasm.
Back to top Go down
https://vampdest.forumotion.com
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 5:26 pm

::he goes even harder and faster as he grows wider streaching her to her max:: oh god AI take that cock like a dirty slut!
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 5:29 pm

She squeezed her legs even tighter and climaxed again. She felt that he was close to the edge so she started bucking even faster.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 5:31 pm

you want me to fill this don`t you? then you better stay still or when this blows you are going threw that wall!
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 9:06 am

Ai made to stay still....although it was hard on her will.

The way he keeps going....I'm NEVER gonna stop orgasming....Blessed Hekate above!

Her breath was ragged now, panting heavily actually, and she was struggling to keep still.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 5:31 pm

::he pumps into her flooding the inside of her as he keeps doing her fast and hard::
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 5:35 pm

Ai felt as if she were about to explode, what with all of the come that had been deposited into her.

And he's still going! Goddess above he's gonna be the death of me but, if I have to die, this is the way to go!

"Ungh!" she moaned, as her arousal for him came back with alarming speed.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 5:38 pm

::seeing her reaction she picks up more speed and force::

wow still horny? this girl is my type alright. her sex drive is as bad is mine!

god you are horny tonight. god i love that!
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 5:42 pm

Ai clenches her vagina tighter along with her thighs and moans as he keeps hitting her sweet spot.

How long can I go for here? This can't be normal...I've never had such stamina before! Hmm...I think I know the answer....and he's pumping into me right now!

She starts thrashing wildly in pleasure and moans even louder.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 5:44 pm

::he streaches her even more as he makes his cock in her even thicker and longer fucking her full force now and smacking her ass::
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 5:48 pm

Twenty minutes later...

Ai is starting to feel as though the mother of all orgasms is about to strike, leaving her boneless and satiated.

Oh Goddess! Here....it...COMES!

"Ahhhhhhhh!"

She almost screamed herself hoarse with that last one, the sheets covered in the aftermath. She laid bonelessly on the bed.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 5:49 pm

::he pulls out of her and covers her body with his own release::
oh my god that was great....i sware you have my sex drive!
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 5:51 pm

Ai smiled with half lidded eyes, not even bothering with a self cleansing charm.

"My sentiments exactly, love...."

She looked at him with a passion and love in her eyes that was intensified by intercourse.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 5:53 pm

thow not fully mind you....seeing as i will be ready to go again in a secound or so and it looks like your ready to pass out on me.
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 5:58 pm

"Sorry that I'm about to pass out, Dart...I really don't...mean...to...."

And with that, she fell asleep, worried that she didn't please him enough.

The Next Morning

Ai woke up to find no one in the room. She then remembered last night and felt bad about it.

I really would have liked to stay energetic and revved up for him but I got exhausted too easily....you're such a baka, Ai!

She got up and went to take a shower after sending a cleansing and freshening charm on her clothes.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 6:00 pm

::a cold wind rushes threw the showers and he appers behind her and holds her:: morning love ::he kissed her neck and nibbled on it:: did you have fun last night?
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 6:02 pm

Ai purred when he nibbled her neck.

"I most definitely had a good time last night, Dart....you?"
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 6:09 pm

yes......i mean normaly i would have done more...even with you like that...but you took just enough to drain me just enough. only problume is that sex drive goes over to this morning. so.....care to finish?
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 6:11 pm

"Yeah....I'm up for it and it looks like you are too!"

Ai turned around and kissed him soundly.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 6:13 pm

::smiled at her holding her agenst his hard body and even harder dick:: so where should i put it?
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 6:15 pm

"In the arse this time....give my vagina a break, you know?"

She wiggled her arse.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 1:44 pm

::he bends her over giving her a hard smack on the ass befor sliding his hard cock into her ass and bites on her neck:: hows that feel baby?
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 1:48 pm

"So......GOOD!!!!"

She wiggled some more.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 1:50 pm

::grinds in her ass hard letting her get used to his hard cock moving in here and streacthing her::
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 1:57 pm

She mewled from the sensations in her arse and bucked back a little before becoming fully stretched.

"PURR!"

Holy shite! Did I just purr?! I guess I did...Dart gotta be talented cause no one--and I mean NO ONE--ever had the ability to make me purr!

She purred some more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...
Page 10 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next