Vampiric Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampiric Destiny

Somewhere in the mid 2000's, a boy named Harry Potter comes into his vampiric inheritance. Seeking out others like him, his journey begins...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 18 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 2:38 pm

::nods:....i think i would like that
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 18 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 2:40 pm

"Do you think the others are rested enough to meet me yet?"
Back to top Go down
https://vampdest.forumotion.com
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 18 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 2:41 pm

::shrugs:: you woke up realy early......so i`m not sure
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 18 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 2:43 pm

She yawned and shook her head.

"I think I'm gonna go back to sleep...."

She walked over to the bed and snuggled under the covers.
Back to top Go down
https://vampdest.forumotion.com
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 18 EmptySat May 03, 2008 5:43 pm

::smiles and nods...feeling something:: huh....this is odd....i feel some one comeing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 18 EmptySun May 04, 2008 3:10 am

She doesn't like being cold. The rain splashing on her could chill. Shanya is glad for the cloak that evaporates the rain as it hits, sending up small puffs of vapor. Some of the rain occasionally splashes onto her face and she tries to be ready for it without scrunching up her face and eyes, ready for the rain to enter her without trepidation.

Looking for rocks in a storm, the perfect time. The gloss of the rain amplifies the colors and textures. She sighs into her movement and relaxes into the process, searching through the beauty around her for the beauty that supersedes. At the same time, feeling the darkness and knowing she has to keep her quiet shields up. Staying undisturbed by the outside, riding the visible beauty inside. She doesn't know where she is going or where she is, but she knows that it's right for now and she is fascinated.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 18 EmptySun May 04, 2008 8:02 pm

::his eyes spot her in the distant and snipe smiles:: she showed...danm i know she hates the rain....bad time for it to rain realy.....but...maybe i should help her get here faster. ::he starts a bom-fire in the square and lets the smoke rise up so she can see:: there that should show her where shelter is...now to get her here safe.::he vanishes only to apper hidding in the trees staying in shadows and keeping his energy down so she does not see or feel him:: "i see she hates this.....this stinks but i can get her to the school faster and give her a hidden place so she feels safe." ::he has the rocks shine in a light that shows the smoke rising in the distances the glimmer making a path to the far end of the school near the demon wing where a lamp lets off his energy there::
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 18 EmptySun May 04, 2008 8:30 pm

The smoke rises in the distance and though it builds gradually she almost starts when she notices it. Shit, someone is near. I'll have to be more careful...they even left me a subtle trail. Hell if I'm going to follow it.

She decides to walk a circle around the fire, leaving enough distance to be able to see without being seen first, she hopes. Her anticipation builds as her nervousness transfers to excitement. I will find this thing, I feel the draw and the prospect of pleasure...and death. She then remembers that death is not as bad as it seems and her resolve grows. Really, love, she tells herself, what is the worst that could happen? She shrugs. She thinks she knows the answer. Death. Though she can exert control over her fear, her acceptance is tinged with a small dose of anxiety.

Nearing the smoke, creeping and amplifying her quiet shields, she keeps her hypervigilance around her. She holds her body taught so as to control it, wishing she could in a relaxed way. She sees nothing but the clearing and the fire. Looking for what is there, she does not feel anything except the earth and small insects and plants. She waits a couple minutes, just beyond the clearing. Fuck, I'll just have to go for it. She steps into the clearing and feels the warmth of the flames hit her, blowing her softly back. Mmmm, yes, pleasure.

Standing and soaking in the energy from the flames, she smiles and becomes relaxed. She walks around it slowly, taking in the details of the setting. Her heart jumps as she notices the path leading away from the flames, the feint glow of the rocks. A beautiful and dark energy in the distance, it is trying to make me feel welcome. Why?

She continues to ponder this, waiting for the time to feel right, laying near the fire, facing away from it. She can almost sleep here, but must keep her eyes slit for visual information, just in case. Laying, feeling into the life around her, sinking into calm meditation, she lets herself indulge in half paralysis till the earth has turned a few degrees. I wish I could relax more. I want the calm of the vine, but it will hamper my judgment too much right now. She lets herself sob once, quickly, then stifles it. She knows it is time. She walks toward the beckoning, again not following the path, but staying closer to it this time. The risk seems worth it.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 18 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 1:56 pm

::threw a crack in the door the energy gives off a light showing a door into a hidden room:: "yes she is going for it.....thats it dear go into the shealter. you know you need to get out of the open you know that." ::he smiles keeping hidden hoping she will give to her wants to get safe and to what she wants::
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 18 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 2:37 pm

She finds a relatively dry spot in the trees a ways from the door where she can watch it, sitting and half sleeping. Using all of my will to keep very still, still even on the inside.... Where is that from? Oh, yes. It's been repeating for a while, but I just now noticed in my higher levels of consciousness for 20 minutes. 2 hours. A few days? . She recalls the rest of the song.

i am out here studying stones
trying to learn to be less alive
using all of my will
to keep very still
still even on the inside

i've cut all of the pertinent wires
so my eyes cant make that connection
i am holding my breath
i am feigning my death
when i'm looking in your direction

course numb is an old hat
old as my oldest memories
see that one's my mother
and that one's my father
and that one in the hat, thats me
it's a skill i hoped to abandon
when i got out on the open road
any more pent up emotion
i think im gonna explode

there's never been an endeavor so strange
as trying to slow the blood in my veins
to keep my face blank
as a stone that just sank
until not a ripple remains
i am high above the tree line
sitting cross legged on the ground
when all of the forbidden fruit has fallen and rotted
well that's when i'm gonna come down

course numb is an old hat
old as my oldest memories
see that one's my mother
and that one's my father
and that one in the hat, that's me
it's a skill i hoped to abandon
when i got out on the open road
but any more pent up emotion
i think i'm gonna explode

She sways with the feelings the melody and words evoke, distant and observing but feeling something. She waits, watching the door, still but for the small waver she has fallen into. A laugh bursts from her, startling her a bit, reminding her of contradictions and desires she usually doesn't let herself see. This is exhausting, I feel too exposed. She shakes slightly and sinks into the melody again.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 18 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 2:42 pm

::he throws his voice so it sounds like students walking to her in this clearing and only that hidden door being a place for her to hide as they get louder::
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 18 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 2:45 pm

She stands, steadily, looks to the left for 2 seconds, turning her head. Listens. Ok, then. She walks through the door.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 18 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 2:50 pm

::the door shuts and seals behind her so no one can see her in this hidden room. the lantern from his energy burns and food and drink are stored in there along with a bed::
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 18 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 2:56 pm

She stands in front of the closed door, placing her palms lightly on the texture of the door, seeing what it's made of, imagining its reactions. Strong enough wood. At the same time, she watches the textures and shapes in the room, the warm darkness feeling enticing. I can see it all, this is empty of people. Waits there at the door in the same position till her knees start to feel uncomfortable. She bends them and maintains her location.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 18 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 3:01 pm

::he appers behind her in the sealed room:: what are you doing so far from home?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 18 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 3:09 pm

She lets out her breath fast and closes her eyes, steps forward and turns around. He wants me to be relaxed, she knows. She changes her posture slightly, shoulders further back, straight (but not too straight) back, serious and thinking expression, maybe a touch of humor mixed in. "What home?"
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 18 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 3:13 pm

the village you grew up in.....abought oh 10 states from here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 18 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 3:23 pm

Why am I laughing? She takes a step to the side and back and reaches for the wine. Thinks better, takes chunks of the bread and cheese instead. Hands him half of what she took. Steps back. Waits. Breathes deep. Takes a bite from each, chewing them together.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 18 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 3:25 pm

no thank you....hope you like the set up of the room...i made it for you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 18 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 3:33 pm

"Thank you." Then barely playful, "why?"

I'm so tired. I'll just sit.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 18 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 3:36 pm

so you have a place to rest....i knew you where coming looking for something. its the honorable thing to do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 18 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 3:41 pm

She slumps on the bed. Thinks, I know others are watching.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 18 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 3:41 pm

your wroung it is only me but my eyes are everywhere......i see almost everything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 18 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 3:49 pm

I feel them. But I think they're safe and I can tell if that starts to change.

"Ok, I guess we need to talk."

I really don't want to. I want to sleep.

"Almost?" What don't you see?"
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 18 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 3:53 pm

::walks over to her:: for now i see you need to sleep....don`t worry only you and i know of this place.::he vanishes::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...
Page 18 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next