Vampiric Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampiric Destiny

Somewhere in the mid 2000's, a boy named Harry Potter comes into his vampiric inheritance. Seeking out others like him, his journey begins...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 10:12 am

Ai and Hermione looked at them, pleadingly and lustfully.

"We need some attention, our lovelies..."

They snapped their fingers and appeared in identical black and blood red teddies (lingerie).
Back to top Go down
https://vampdest.forumotion.com
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 7:52 pm

::they snap there fingers appering fully naked and hard as well as longer then ever befor and sit back with there legs open for the girls::
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 5:03 pm

::snipe appers infront of them and has the boys dress:: you have both had enough fun today....::yin and dart look in shock seeing snipe:: no more sex till we get rid of our threat. ::snipe vanishes only to apper outside riddel manner where screams start being heared and even voldimord can he heared yelling in pain::
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 5:10 pm

Hermione falls back onto the floor and falls prey to a vision of her best professor, Remus J. Lupin, being tortured, castrated and fed his own penis.

Hermione screamed in horror.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 5:12 pm

::yin runs to her and puts her mind to rest and back to normal:: danm snipe he was leaves nightmares behind...fucking ass...he is was not my brother i would kill him! its ok now dear you only get one then your immune to him ::the marks of the house on there arms glow as they all become immune to that power::
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 5:33 pm

Hermoine nods and is walked back to her room by Ai. Harry came out and behind him the rest of the gang followed.

"What's going on here?" asked Harry.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 5:37 pm

::pheniox stands in the middel of the commen room:: ok listen this is an important update...there is some one new around here .....its one of the brothers to me and yin...his name is snipe..your marks activated cause one of us caught the back lash of his nightmare power...now don`t get me wroung he is deadly...he wants me to have you all here so you can see something...what that is i am not sure but i know it has to do with the death eaters. ::snipe appers in the room looking at all of them:: thank you brother i can take it from here....as you all know the stupid voldimord has been torching us all threw the years....with a show of hands who wants to see his discusting ass suffer? to warn you if you have a weak stomach leave....but if you want to see him fucked...stay. ::waits for the others to pick::
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 5:39 pm

Everyone raises their hands, anticipating the pain and suffering that was to come to the one known as Voldemort.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 5:46 pm

::he smiles as the dark lord appers with two large naked beasts apper an both sides of him holding him down on his knees as snipe smiles:: anything you want to say scum? ::the dark lords eyes tear with true fear in his trembling voice as he shakes violently in fear "please spare me and forgive me i sware i will stop what i have done and try to correct my miss deeds just please spare me! do not do this to me!" snipe smiles:: hate to say but with your actions your missdeeds.....your worlds fall on heartless ears and now till the end of days you will suffer this punishment! ::the two large mutants put voldimord on his hands and knees both of them as well hung as large empirer dragons as one makes his scream out in aggonizing pain entering the dark lord from behind and violently starting to have its way with him as the other forces in his mouth breacking his jaw and rapes his mouth. as the dark lord crys his tears turn to blood and them of cum as the beasts unload in him. snipe traps all three in a large orb as validmores body and soul with the beast is trapped to never die and for the punishment to never end forcing him to suffer as he made others::
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 5:53 pm

Hermione, Harry, Ai and the others just smirked in satisfaction. It felt good to see that heartless bastard suffer.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 5:56 pm

::snipe puts up his hand..thank you all but trust me this is nothing...we have found a true master of tourcher and evil.....that is what he is to others...to us he is honorable and just a bit twisted...he is loving but best to leave him in his room and not try to get close for every one elses sake....he is from amarica...and should be here by the morning....trust me you think we are bad he makes us look like littel kids burning ants....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 7:42 pm

Waking up from her slumber, Shadow realizes that she has missed quite a bit!
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 7:46 pm

::pheniox shows up and holds shadow and starts to fill her in on everything she missed:: so yeah you missed alot dear...but i am glad to see you awake and better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 7:57 pm

Wow I did miss alot!

What are we gonna do?

I start to get up only to realize I am naked!
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 7:59 pm

::smiles:: well you could stay there and we have fun that i have been missing for some time now..or get up and walk around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 8:04 pm

Well I don't know! I am alittle cold but maybe I can find something sexy to wear!

I get up and go to my closet and pick out a black and pink plaid school girl skirt and a black low cut top with pink RAWR written on the chest! I match it with hot pink fishnets and black leather knee high lace up stilletose!

How do I look? I spin around!
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 8:06 pm

::his jaw drops:: you sure we can`t have sex? ::smiles hugging her:: you look drop dead baby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 8:09 pm

Looks at him and frowns!

Hunn we have more important things to do! Plus I need to talk to Angel! Were is he?

I start to walk out the door!
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 8:10 pm

::holds her hand not moving:: he has not been around hun...and i don`t think he is alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 8:15 pm

No!

Runs out of the room and hollers and cries!

ANGEL!!!!

I know he's alive! He's hurt though! I have to find him!
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 8:16 pm

::holds her:: hunny calm down he has not shown up does not mean he is dead...i said for all we know....meaning he has not shown up at all. you need to calm down befor you black out again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 8:19 pm

I need to find him!

I try to run away again!

I have to find him! If he's hurt I need to help him!
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 8:20 pm

::holds her again:: ok listen calm down and focuse.... find him and i will bring you to him dear
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 8:25 pm

Concentrates all her energy on him!

He's been taken!

Closes her eyes and breathes!

He's by the cliffs in an old house! Someone took him!
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 8:26 pm

::snipe appers with angel in his hand:: hey pheniox you know this punk? i found him in my riddel manner raid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...
Page 22 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next