Vampiric Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampiric Destiny

Somewhere in the mid 2000's, a boy named Harry Potter comes into his vampiric inheritance. Seeking out others like him, his journey begins...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage

Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 21 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 4:56 pm

She glances at him skeptically.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 21 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 4:57 pm

::has the statue rise to show the date on it and his name on the bottom::
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 21 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 5:04 pm

She sits on a nearby rock. Ok...what is going on?

Sighs. "I don't know what is going on." The exhaustion comes back as she accepts the strangeness. Yet it is tinged with a formless inspiration. This inspiration will lead me somewhere. She closes her eyes and tries to see. Vague images appear to her and scatter away. "Why did you call this your world?"
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 21 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 5:09 pm

because when i was young i made it....i am physicaly here. i created this zone of being. ::has other statues apper behind him that she was thinking of::
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 21 EmptyWed May 07, 2008 4:34 am

"Zone of being? I have come here often. I though I was dreaming or imagining...though some part of me knew it was more."
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 21 EmptyWed May 07, 2008 12:01 pm

::softens:: how did you find it?.....and how did you know my art?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 21 EmptyWed May 07, 2008 5:59 pm

"I followed something in a dream i had. I'm not sure what it was. Maybe a bird. Been coming here when I sleep since, happens automatically. I feel safer here. Your artwork, I have no idea. What I was making seemed right. I didn't know it was an emulation, or whatever it is."
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 21 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 5:11 pm

it is part of some ancent art i have been trying to restore and copy....nothing to big......you said a bird showed you here? ::he has a statue of a small bird float infront of them:: was it this one?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 21 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 5:25 pm

"It could have been. The bird wasn't very clear to me." I think that was it.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 21 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 5:31 pm

i see that means you do belong here......well no need to ask anymore
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 21 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 8:28 pm

"Why do you think I belong here?"
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 21 EmptySat May 10, 2008 2:59 pm

the bird only brings thows what fit this place and brings them here....so you must belong here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 21 EmptySat May 10, 2008 3:17 pm

Yes, I do. She looks around. The green, the water, and what she doesn't see, a sense of safety. I can create here, let myself be here.

"You...I feel safe here." She looks at him closer. His eyes, how they move and adapt, complimenting and focusing on what they see. Feels a pull to him stir. Breathes into it. Maybe it is ok. He is dangerous, but I am not in immediate danger with him, I feel it.

She starts to create something new between them, not knowing what it will become. She looks at him, through the energy lattice. "Would you like to help me with this?" My body feels wonderful, calm yet inspired.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 21 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 11:26 am

with what dear?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 21 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 7:37 pm

"What it is I'm creating."

I am curious what we'd make.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 21 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 11:55 am

::smiles:: indeed what did you have in mind?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 21 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 4:21 pm

Something that shows what we can be.

Her chin rests on her chest and her skin crackles, charred with branching paths of fire. Wings spread and her eyes become silver. Her face elongates slightly and her features refine. Her hair deepens to a dark red she does not hide with the hood of her cloak. Liquid flows over and off of her wings and creates steam with the proximity to her skin. Blood to fire to vapor. The charred skin falls off of her, white and shell like underneath. She wavers between stone-like density and nothingness. Then she becomes her most solid state. Still. "It is your turn, don't you think?" Her voice holds those she has hidden from, their soft rumbles and awkward steps. Watching him, her wings motion and she glides back and settles on a split in a tree, feet tucked into it. Smiles at him. "We'll know what to make soon. I do want to see you."

Why am I doing this? Because I know it is right. Even if he runs like the rest, it is right. Her hands fall to her knees.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 21 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 7:13 pm

you are beautiful.....the angel of fire and light.....your name you where given is pyronifa. now you showed me your true form....i guess you wish the same? so be it....but i warn you it is not pritty. ::is left arm turns black as the moonless night as parts of it burst out and become armer plated over him and others like spikes off the left half of his back his legs also become covered in his armer with a sickly black aura around his left half his face black and demonic his eyes gold with a white cross hair in them as one long black wing bursts from his back the tips dripping blood. his fingers are plated like claws on his left side and red glowing creases under the laping armer to match his fire read short hair:: half way there. only 50% left. ::he holds out his right hand as h is skin breacks like a glass shattering and a blinding white light bursts from his right half as the light dies down a sliver wing can be made out with gold egding on each feather. his skin armed like the left side but the armer is a pure bright white and an icy blue glow under the plates...his right side of his face is soft and angelic shaped with his eyes black with a red cross hair. his hair on his right side is white like freash snow.:: there....my true form....the angel of balance..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 21 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 8:18 pm

Pyronifa steps down from the tree slowly. Holds both of his eyes, watching them combine into one when she changes perspective. "The division down your center shudders against itself at times." She places her hand an inch from the center of his chest. Flipping her hand, his dark and light energies spiral, intertwining into the sky. She watches them move upward. How could this not be pretty?

She takes the inspiration, creating a sphere that is marbled black and white. Then one that is cracked. Then begins another, adding fire to it. "This one can center you. Both of the others still divide. Would you like to join me or watch?"
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 21 EmptyWed May 14, 2008 6:02 pm

::he add ice at the core of the flame as it burns around the ice and the stone::
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 21 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 10:15 am

Not knowing what is happening I feel myself spiraling down into nothing!

"HELP!!!!" I try to scream but have no voice!

I am in a world of darkness. No light! No Sun! I look around and realizing this is what my inner turmoil is reflecting. I start to relax as my eyes close! I feel like I am nothing! I feel empty and alone.

"Why is this happening to me! Were is everyone?" I start to panic!

"Phenoix...... Angel?" I start to cry!
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 21 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 10:24 am

::pheniox reaches out and grabs her hand forcing her to snap out of the hypnoic state she is in and holds her tight:: i got you baby
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 2:51 pm

::pheniox kisses shadow hoping to wake her up:::
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 12:51 pm

Hermione and Ai are sitting around, bored.

"Bloody hell! Can this day get any more droll?" exclaimed Ai, frustrated.

"Perhaps we should find our lovers...that might brighten up the day a mite bit..."

They both stood up.

"YIN!!!! Where are you, darling?"

"DART!!!! Where are you sweetheart?"
Back to top Go down
https://vampdest.forumotion.com
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 3:16 pm

::snipe smiles as he draws his hand back ripping out the girls soul and putting it in an orb as the world around him fades away and he appers in the clock tower meditating. as yin and dart apper smiling befor there gfs and speek in unison:: yes dear?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...
Page 21 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next