Vampiric Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampiric Destiny

Somewhere in the mid 2000's, a boy named Harry Potter comes into his vampiric inheritance. Seeking out others like him, his journey begins...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 5:19 pm

ok after breackfast you said something turned you on like crazy and you wanted to ask me something abought it
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 5:25 pm

Hermione blushed and proceeded to talk.

"Well, after breakfast, I looked into your eyes and got turned on immediately. Not to mention, after getting cockslapped, I started wondering how big you could get...that got me randy even worse..."
Back to top Go down
https://vampdest.forumotion.com
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 5:46 pm

to let you know he was soft and gets bigger....and yes so do i. fact is i am the same size as my grandfather, and pheniox is bigger then me and grandfather.
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 5:50 pm

"Oh!"

Hermione was a bit surprised by this information but said "c'est la vie" and let it be.

"Anywho, what do you want to do for the rest of the day?"
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 5:51 pm

want to have an orgy?
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 5:54 pm

Hermione crawled over to him on the bed and sat on her knees.

"Who will be involved?"
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 5:56 pm

well me and you...and i was thinking who ever else you want.
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 6:01 pm

"Since I'm new to all of this, why don't you pick the people we'll have the orgy with?"

Hermione was intrigued now.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 6:03 pm

ok how abought i pick guys you pick girl? or you pick guys i pick girls...that may be best so you know what you can take.
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 6:05 pm

"I can only think of one guy that'll be willing: Harry. What girl do you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 6:07 pm

thinking Ai and grand dad. and if harry is down then ashurii will be
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 6:18 pm

"I'll go ask Harry and Ashurii and you go ask Ai and Dart, ok?"
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 6:19 pm

no no...i want you to ask them
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 6:26 pm

"Ok, I will..."

She jumped off of the bed and walked out of the door.

She ran into Ashurii and Harry.

"Hey, Ashurii, Harry. I was wondering if you would be interested in an orgy?"

Ashurii smiled and Harry smirked.

"Of course we'd be delighted. When is it?"

"As soon as you're ready..."

"Cool! We'll be there!"

The two walked off and she walked over to Dartconic.

"Um, Dart? Yin and I are going to have an orgy and wondered if you and Ai wanted to join in...?"
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 6:51 pm

::he smiles:: we will be more then happy to
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 7:00 pm

"Cool...meet us in Yin's room in five minutes, ok?"

Hermione nodded and went towards their room.

Five minutes later...

Everyone filed into the room where Yin and Hermione were already spread-eagle on the bed, naked and wanton.

"Are we ready to begin?"
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 7:57 pm

::yin smiles and sits up:: wow every one showed. now there will be rules. rule one. evey one is naked. rule two. all girls take it in every hole. all guys who take it in the butt get it in the butt. every hole will be used. if any one does not want something done for some reason speack now so we can make it known. other then that every one is free game. no dick should be unused and no hole should not have something it in. any questions?
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 2:54 pm

Everybody said no and Draco and Colin began 69ing each other.

Ashurii stepped up to Harry with a strap-on and pounded into him. Harry was on the floor panting at this point when Draco stepped in front of Harry, lubed him, and impaled himself on Harry's cock. Colin followed suit and impaled himself on Draco.

Panting was the name of the game today and all four was getting into it.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 3:02 pm

::yin and dart lay there as the girls impail themself on them and they fill them over and over again as people ride them::
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 6:15 pm

The girls were having so much pleasure coming from riding Pheniox and Dartconic that they were starting to babble.

"OH, Dart....more! give me more...harder...faster...." said Ai.

Hermione on the other hand was riding Yin like a champ and only moans could be heard from her. Draco and Colin on the other hand were 69ing each other while finger fucking each other assholes.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 6:46 pm

::darts only responce to her was a smile and giving her what she asked for more then even she could have immagend
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 6:59 pm

Fifteen hours later...

Everyone was exhausted except for Yin, Pheniox, and Dartconic who looked as if they hadn't had enough.

Hermione, Ai, Draco, Colin, Harry, and Ashurii were on the floor, exhausted, still in each other. It was Hermione who pulled away first and slipped away to the kitchen, completely in the nude. She started the 20 course meal for the rest of the crew.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 12:36 pm

::pheniox and dart feed the girls there cum restoring there energy back to full then look at draco and collin:: you guys want some so you can move? ::mean while yin fallows hermionie to the kitchen:: hun you can not work like this....let me fill that belly first you will get all your energy back ::he holds his hard dick to her lips::
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 1:34 pm

Draco and Colin were all but ready to do so so they got on their knees and started sucking Pheniox's and Dart's cocks.

Hermione did the same but was giving a hand job at the same time.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 1:36 pm

::dart and pheniox force it down there throats as they unload and yin holds herminies head as he does the same.:: ok boys bend over for the next shot! and get realy to moan like bitches because your getting our full sizes!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...
Page 14 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next