Vampiric Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampiric Destiny

Somewhere in the mid 2000's, a boy named Harry Potter comes into his vampiric inheritance. Seeking out others like him, his journey begins...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 20 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 5:27 pm

shall i leave?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 20 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 5:35 pm

"...Yes. Please. For now. Let me know before you pop in next?"

She is still, breaking wires. Tightens her cloak around her.

Yes, I want to be alone.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 20 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 5:37 pm

::he sits:: tell me why you are being cross to some one who gives you shelter?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 20 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 5:50 pm

"This is not comfortable. I don't know you. Why should I be anything towards you? ...Ok, I see your point." She nods. "Thank you for the shelter, food, comfort, bed...and the little bit of privacy, though I never know when you're going to come... It has been very kind and helped me get back some of my energy." She shakes her head. "Too much. I can go. Or ask a question that maybe I'll answer."

She walks over to the door. Can I leave, is that an option? I won't check now, not with him here. I have to gather my things anyway. Her now tight scarf is on the bed.

Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 20 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 5:58 pm

i won`t hold you but i will ask you don`t run.....there are some bad things around here and i only want your safty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 20 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 6:02 pm

She walks in and gets some food. Sits at the table. "You going to eat this time? Tell me about the bad things."
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 20 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 6:05 pm

death eaters and beasts that will rip you to shreads out there....but i am willing to protect you....and no i don`t normaly eat food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 20 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 6:09 pm

She laughs and looks at him, "well ok then." This guy is not letting me see what is going on. He wants things to stay hidden. Why? Hmm, I'm doing the same thing. She laughs again.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 20 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 6:11 pm

i want you to make the moves....not me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 20 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 6:12 pm

"I feel the same way."

And I keep laughing.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 20 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 6:14 pm

just act
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 20 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 6:24 pm

She picks up her scarf, tucks it in where it will be safe, looks around, and then walks to the door.

"I'll be back soon. I need to be alone, you should understand."

Her heart is pounding.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 20 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 7:11 pm

::he nods and vanishes as a hand print mark appers on the door::
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 20 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 7:24 pm

She places her hand on the door and pushes. Looks outside. Still raining. I can get out.

She decides to take a quick walk around, making herself as invisible as possible. Notices a hill there, a tree there, some sort of house, a dark forest. Feels relief in knowing where she is. She goes back to the room and takes out her scarf (Fire Prince). She looks for the vine. Uses it. Feels much more relaxed, following her drifting thoughts. Then she sleeps.

She is walking, hunting. Yet feeling hunted.

The scenery and feel changes. She is in a garden, one that was not designed but appeared from a fuel of desire. She is creating a sculpture, a creature.
It is not physical yet. She adds white and a hint of red to the blueish hue.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 20 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 1:37 pm

::a black flame appers in her world of being as snipe appers with anger in his eyes:: how did you find my world?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 20 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 4:39 pm

She stands her ground, focusing on her creation, shielding it from the shock that erupted in her when Snipe appeared. Her anger rises. He almost made me hurt you. She uses the anger to steady herself, taking her time before looking at Snipe.

"You almost damaged 'your world' just now." She looks away from him, focusing on the creation. Almost done.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 20 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 4:43 pm

you missed the mark on the right hand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 20 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 4:44 pm

Her anger is ruffled down to annoyance. "What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 20 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 4:45 pm

::he makes a fully done statue that looks like hers apper with marking on the hands and in the wings::
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 20 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 4:47 pm

She almost loses her concentration. "How...?"
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 20 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 4:48 pm

how what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 20 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 4:49 pm

"How did you know what I was making? It hasn't completely formed yet, it's mostly the energy lattice that I've been laying."
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 20 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 4:51 pm

look close this has been done over 300 years ago
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 20 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 4:53 pm

She finishes and lets the energy drop. The statue forms completely. The same. "By who?"
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 20 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 4:55 pm

me....i made this and others
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...
Page 20 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next