Vampiric Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampiric Destiny

Somewhere in the mid 2000's, a boy named Harry Potter comes into his vampiric inheritance. Seeking out others like him, his journey begins...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage

Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 19 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 4:01 pm

She settles, sitting on the bed with her back against the wall, and takes out a scarf, unfolding it.

Priestess. She feels it and lays down to drift and then sleep, watching the lantern peacefully.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 19 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 4:02 pm

::when dawn breack outside he appers again in the hidden room watching her sleep::
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 19 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 4:07 pm

She feels and sees him through her lids. Still. Still. Still. "So, I know you in something vague," she says, sitting up.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 19 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 4:09 pm

myself in vague? what do you mean?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 19 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 4:18 pm

"I'm not sure. Maybe I'm mistaken." She looks at him.

No, I know. He's not willing.

Vague images expand and disappear in her, moving and she doesn't catch them. She wants to think she's crazy. Time to increase the static. The effort exhausts her again and she wants him to leave her alone. No, that's not right either. She looks for a common ground.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 19 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 4:19 pm

you want to know how i know your power don`t you....how i know you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 19 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 4:20 pm

"Yes."
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 19 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 4:21 pm

i walked threw your village a year or two ago and saw you....these eyes breack down your body and power to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 19 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 4:27 pm

"And why this place, why bother?"
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 19 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 4:28 pm

you run when you don`t feel safe....this spot is sealed off.....i have family on the grounds here. ::looks at her almost lovingly::
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 19 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 4:30 pm

Why should I trust this?

"What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 19 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 4:30 pm

to help you find what you want....to make sure your not a threat!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 19 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 4:31 pm

She accepts the threat part. "Why help me?"
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 19 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 4:32 pm

you have no one else....it is the honorable road to take
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 19 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 4:34 pm

"You do this for everyone who is alone?"

Somehow I doubt it.

Her eyes travel over him, are drawn back to his eyes.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 19 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 4:35 pm

::looks her dead in the eyes:: only those who can not stand on there own
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 19 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 4:37 pm

Her head tilts. She starts laughing, it fading quickly.

"Yeah. Thanks."

Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 19 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 4:38 pm

you are new here that puts the deck stacked agenst you.....besides you seem to fallow me everywhere and i want to know why dear. i do love a beautful womens attention but i much ask why.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 19 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 4:41 pm

Well, this is mostly true.

"I'm not sure. I've been wandering, going where it seems right. I wasn't even sure if I was following someone. You lured me here quite intentionally, you know."
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 19 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 4:43 pm

yes because every place i showed up you showed up after....then you came to the woods outside of the school. my patter was scattered so i know you where fallowing me and not just traveling in the same straight line.....i picked here so i would have an advantage if you are a foe!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 19 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 4:48 pm

She sits down on one of the chairs near the table, facing him. Pulls back her hood.

"Think what you want."

I'm angry. How does he know? ...Beautiful, huh? Feels herself affected. Purses her lips and stares at him. Shit. She looks away, focusing the energy of her expression on the lantern like it should have gone there in the first place.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 19 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 4:49 pm

in that is my energy.....::the lanturn burns out and his full force energy around him is let loose:: and i will think what i want...but what if what i want is you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 19 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 4:54 pm

The dark is welcome to her, though cold. Evades. "You're strong." She feels foolish, but sighs and lets it go.

I'll find what he wants.

Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 19 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 4:55 pm

i want you i already said that....and i want to help you....so what do you want?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 19 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 5:00 pm

"I want..." She relaxes and thinks. "I'm not sure. Or I don't want to tell you. Both, because I am making myself not sure. I want to be alone, but I want to know more."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...
Page 19 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next