Vampiric Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampiric Destiny

Somewhere in the mid 2000's, a boy named Harry Potter comes into his vampiric inheritance. Seeking out others like him, his journey begins...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Beginning

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

The Beginning - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 2:29 pm

::he opens his hand making a shield around it before closing his hand destroying the ball of energy::
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 8:17 pm

the forbidden moves are not to be used except life or death! i mean it. if they are going to kill you in some way then fine. only reason i even asked for the black scroll was to show you why. to stop time and space is a forbidden aspect of magic. i don`t want to ever hear you used it for something other then saving your own life or some one in this family. until you learn the basics like that attack or the defense. one disarms and does damage the other takes the opponents attack and will send it back so fast they won`t see it coming and an added part they can not block or send it back. these are advanced basics. if you are being attacked by a high year student this will help. no teacher can show them these moves. there all forbidden at this school to teach. this house was made for the advanced students....the ones the teachers are too afraid of or just can`t teach. since all even the basics are forbidden you must trust me that when i say you can not touch the black scrolls i am saying it for your own safety. only miss granger and myself may. she can only do this to organize them but as i said this means nothing to anyone but me. all of the moves i teach you are from my family. no other families know them. i have shown you how all of your jobs work and help us....does any one dare to see the job i have? ::he smiles::
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 01, 2007 1:31 pm

Everyone nods.

This oughtta be interesting......hmmm...
Back to top Go down
https://vampdest.forumotion.com
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 01, 2007 4:48 pm

::he smiles:: i will tell you now if you scare easy you don`t want to come, and what ever you do don`t try to run. the second you run it will give chase and in that case mark or not it will hunt and try to kill you. at this point i may not be able to save you.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 01, 2007 4:52 pm

nothing else then? fine lets go ::he turns leading them to a door made of silver and covered in markings drawn with blood:: here we go ::he touches the markings in a pattern and the door unlocks letting them all in and he locks the door behind him and hits a light showing a large room with demons in every cell in the room:: these are some of the weaker ones. the really strong ones are locked in orbs. they are treated this way for the reason is they can break out of theses cells. they are stronger then the others and some of my family died catching them.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 01, 2007 4:58 pm

by the way one part of training is getting your own demon. this means you have to fight it one on one and make it obey you before it is yours. ::he smiles devilishly:: the key is to pick one that fits you. just like a wand only one person can truly make it work for them correctly. ::he goes over to the wall and takes a bag that is dripping blood down and throws parts of animals into the cells:: right now i am feeding them as you can see. they eat anything dead or alive as long as it has flesh and blood. this is how they stay strong. you don`t have to worry of them breaking out my family has kept them here for years and the bars are enchanted to keep them in. if they break the spell they die because there souls are bound to it. and yes miss granger that is forbidden blood magic and no one in this house is to use it except me to keep the demons at bay.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 01, 2007 4:59 pm

::he walks to the end of the hall putting the bag back on the hook and opening another door ushering them in before locking it again:: who wants to get there own demon?::he smiles devilishly:: if your to scared not knowing how to do so don`t worry i`m going first. so any takers, or should i demonstrate first?
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2007 12:54 pm

Ashurii wasn't so sure about the daemon thing so she thought it best for him to demonstate first.

Besides, maybe I can get some pointers on how to do it myself...

"Why don't you show us first, brother?"
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2007 5:07 pm

::he smiles:: indeed. i have to get one anyway so what better way to show you. just to warn you this is a restricted demon that is a higher level then normal. ::he hangs up an empty frame on the wall.:: show me my demon so that it will know what a true tamer is. :: a picture shows up of a large beast like demon. this fur is covered with blood with the head of a man that looks just like pheniox in its mouth and the body is under its front claw with bloody claw marks all over the body and the demons claws still in its back. its blood red eyes glow with anger and a thirst for blood as its fangs glisten with its claws. it stands as tall as a giant and just one leg is the size of the whomping willows trunk.:: well well the very demon that killed my father. ::he smiles darkly before putting up a shield around the others:: just to make sure your safe you will stay in there! ::he faces the picture:: come to me so that i may tame you demon. it is time you learned your place! ::the large outline of the beast appears in the room as it takes form and pheniox takes off his gloves:: this one is getting my raw power and anger. ::the beast fully appears and lets out a roar that shakes the school and would turn a normal mans blood to ice only inciting a smile from pheniox as his eyes glow brightly:: your ready i take it...good ::pheniox launches from the ground on top of the beast smashing his fist down on it with a loud crack as if lightning hit and sends the demon head first into the floor as he jumps off and grabs its front leg and twists it. the demon cries out in pain as you can hear its bones twist and snap as pheniox attacks. he then kicks the demon in the side and you can hear the snapping of its ribs. he punches the demon hard in the jaw as you can hear it shatter. he grabs the demons tail and throws it into the wall. pheniox smiles:: hmmmmmm that was a good warm up. ready to play for real?
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2007 5:15 pm

Ashurii looked on in horror as Pheniox beat the hell out of the demon and then say he was going to play for real.

My goddess Luna....I'm scared as all of the seven hells.......

Ashurii trembled where she stood as did the rest of them.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2007 5:22 pm

now for the real part. after you cast your spells to weaken them you must say one more spell. i can do it without saying it so i`m just moving to the next part ::he jumps on the demon and twists its neck all the way around killing it. his hand glows as he reaches into the demons body pulling out a ball of energy and holds it up:: i claim this demon to serve me. i have tamed it and it is mine now and forever. ::the energy vanishes into his body and the demon vanishes:: now you don`t have to kill it like i did or beat it the way i did. that was just for my old man. but you do need to pull out its magic and soul and take claim of it. the spell to do so depends on the demon and the name. i will tell you what to say before bringing the demon out for you. any questions?
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2007 5:27 pm

Ashurii and the others shook their heads no violently.

Harry hugged her fiercely.

I wonder why he's hugging me so...hmmm....something else to ponder...
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2007 5:28 pm

::he smiles looking at them and takes the shield down:: come on no hiding it whats wrong you guys have concerns i can tell.
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 11:18 am

Ashurii stepped up to the plate and refused to be shivering anymore.

"It's just that we were kinda freaked out with how you disposed of the demon is all...So, when are we going to fight our own demons?"

She only hoped hers wasn't too hard to fight. She loved the challenge, of course, but she didn't want to be injured beyond belief.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 11:27 am

ok let me address this first. yes i was a bit to harsh on my demon. i was five when i saw it kill my father who was trying to protect me. yes i am that strong yes i can be that cold but thats only if myself or my family is in danger. the way i fought that demon is the same way i would fight to protect all of you. what you saw was me enjoying getting that justice for my father. i was not mad i was not scared. death means nothing to a true tamer. so don`t be scared of me. if anything take comfort in the fact that i will fight and kill that way to protect all of you. as i said your my family now....and no one or thing will ever hurt you as long as i have something to say about it. as far as when will you get to face your demon just step up and i will show you the demon first tell you about it and give you tips before i bring it here for you to tame. any one care to?
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 11:29 am

Ashurii nodded and felt foolish for being scared of her brother.

She stepped forward and spoke.

"I guess I'll go first, brother mine..."
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 11:36 am

::he faces the frame:: show us her demon! ::a picture of a wolf like animal appears it has a scaled tail that has a fin at the end. it has long sharp fangs and claws with webbed toes.:: i see its called an aquatic lupinnes ,or aqua wolf. this is one bad demon. it will try to drag you into water to drown you. spells work ok on it and i think thats how you want to go seeing as it gets its power from the moon. ::he looks at her:: i will be here if anything goes wrong. my best advice is if you know any lightning spells you use them. if not just go as hard as you can. ready?
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 11:47 am

Ashurii looked the demon straight in the eye and spoke.

"Come to me! It's time I tamed you, demon! Lucianna Maximus Cruciatus!"

A medium sized bolt of lightning hit the demon straight on.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 11:52 am

:: its fur stands as it takes the hit. its eyes glow as if happy to find a good challenge before letting out a howl and dashing around the room making a gale wind around her lifting her from the ground before diving at her clawing her back and arms before landing and letting her fall to the ground crouched to attack again its fur stands on end like razers. pheniox looks in concern:: be careful when its like that you need to knock it off its feet. its speed is fast so use your brains you need to find a way to trip it up! straight on hits won`t work.
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 12:01 pm

pheniox wrote:
:: its fur stands as it takes the hit. its eyes glow as if happy to find a good challenge befor letting out a howl and dashing around the room making a gale wind around her lifting her from the ground befor diving at her clawing her back and arms befor landing and letting her fall to the ground crouched to attack again its fur stands on end like razers. pheniox looks in consern:: be careful when its like that you need to nock it off its feet. its speed is fast so use your brains you need to find a way to trip it up! straight on hits won`t work.

Ashurii stood up, brushed herself off, and smirked.

This should be fun....

"Solarus Imitatus Fortifoulus Galus Crescendio!"

A bright sunlight came into the room, blinding the aqua wolf momentarily before slamming the demon into the adjacent wall seven times.

Ashurii went into a battle ready position, waiting for the next attack.

Must keep on top of things otherwise he'll proceed to kick my ass....
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 12:07 pm

::he claps:: good job stay on him. ::the wolf charges around even faster leaving water all over the ground moving around her leaving a circle of water befor facing her and all of the water rises up making a wall befor turning to ice traping her:: you need to find a way threw it if you don`t he will fill it with water to drown you. breack that ice! ::water starts to fill the chamber of ice::
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 12:14 pm

Ashurii smirked at the aqua wolf.

"Ok, you wanna play that way....Incendiatus Maximus!"

She directed it at the ice and the water, causing it to melt and evaporate.

"Canidae inflammous!"

((this spell causes any kin to the canine family and it's demons, no matter how distant, to swell making it unable to move as fast))

She swirled the wand around sending the spell in all directions pointing at the aqua wolf.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 12:17 pm

::the demon looks at her as sparks fire off its fur before it lays down its body seeming to be unaffected:: you didn't need that last one but ok. it is ready to submit to you. just claim it.
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 12:23 pm

Ashurii looked at the demon straight in the eye and spoke.

" I claim you, demon, to be mine and only mine," she spoke firmly.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 12:25 pm

::the energy of the demon goes into her and its body vanishes:: how do you feel? ::he smiles:: the demon is now part of you. you can use its powers now and summon it to use it in battle or training.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beginning
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampiric Destiny :: Out of Character Chat :: Book 1: Harry's Inheritance :: Act One Scene One: Coming To Harry's Rescue-
Jump to: