Vampiric Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampiric Destiny

Somewhere in the mid 2000's, a boy named Harry Potter comes into his vampiric inheritance. Seeking out others like him, his journey begins...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Beginning

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

The Beginning - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 2:02 pm

Hermione rubbed her hands together.

"What about the books and documents?"
Back to top Go down
https://vampdest.forumotion.com
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 2:07 pm

::he smiles and walks over to a shelf taking out a red book a black one and a scroll:: ok its not to hard the red books are demons and creatures. they need to be set from a to z. the black are family books. they will be dated and you need to be careful with them. they are old. finally the scrolls have different colored bands. there is a color set system. white is healing blue is defense red is attack and black is forbidden. there are black books with silver spines....they are not to be read by anyone but me. understood?
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 2:19 pm

Everyone nodded and Hermione delved into her work, leaving everyone else in the dust.

Harry just giggled at the astounded faces of Draco, Colin, and Ashurii.

She's always like this...sometimes I swear she should be a librarian....
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 2:20 pm

now now that will come later my dear. who wants to see there job?
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 2:22 pm

Harry raised his hand.

"I do."
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 2:27 pm

very well....every one fallow me to the training room ::he leads them to an empty room with a wall of weapons from swords to dragon gloves and some boxes:: in the boxes are the targets.....they are flying targets. they move fast just like the snitch. you will have to be able to catch them and put them back. there are bludgeons who are jinxed and will attack and not stop. only way to stop them is to destroy them.. don`t worry they come back but will be sleeping in there cases. just make sure they are there and not loss. you are to also take care of the brooms if anything is damaged you are to tell me and at that time i will show you how to repair them. who is next?
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 2:29 pm

Colin spoke up.

"I want to be next..."

Last edited by on Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 2:35 pm

good ::he leads them to a door to the outside into a green house.:: here you will need to tend weeds and water the plants and make sure they are not picked till they are ripe. there is a case in back with repellents that are made for each plant. they will tell you what goes to what and in the box is a list of instructions on how to take care of them. mostly straight forward. if you have trouble ask me. ok who is next?
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 2:37 pm

Draco looked up and nodded.

"Me..."
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 2:40 pm

in the common room you may have noticed a chest in it is a list of stuff we need to keep in supply this will be your job. ::he hands Draco the key:: just keep inventory and when the time comes you will have another list of how to make new potions you may not know of. when that time comes we will all go to the chem lab in the dorm. who is next?
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 2:42 pm

"Brother, the only one left is me," said Ashurii.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 2:47 pm

::he smiles:: i thought so. good....you are to stay at my side and learn. take notes and keep your eyes open. now i feel it is time for you to all see how your jobs work...granger i need a red black and blue scroll. Draco i need the black vile with the red cap on it. harry i need two sets of dragon hide gloves and finally i need the nuts off of the vespis plant it has red veins and blue leafs. ok meet us in the training room. ::he goes to the training room and waits::
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 2:51 pm

pheniox wrote:
::he smiles:: i thought so. good....you are to stay at my side and learn. take notes and keep your eyes open. now i feel it is time for you to all see how your jobs work...granger i need a red black and blue scroll. draco i need the black vile with the red cap on it. harry i need two sets of dragon hide gloves and finaly i need the nuts off of the vespis plant it has red vains and blue leafs. ok meet us in the training room. ::he goes to the training room and waits::

Hermione got the red, black, and blue scroll; Draco got the black vial with the red cap; Harry got the two sets of dragonhide gloves; and Colin got the nuts off of the red veined and blue leafed Vespis plant...they walked in one by one with their items.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 2:59 pm

::he takes the gloves and hands a pair to ashurii and puts his on:: these are the weapons we will use. ::he takes the nuts hands half to ashurii and eats the other half:: this will help you defense. they boost the body's hardness and speed.:: he takes the scrolls and puts them on the wall fully opened:: now first one to learn is the red....its an attack. just hold your hand out and say narcon you will fire a black ball of energy that will throw your enemy and cause insane amounts of pain. the blue is a counter spell. you only need to say nocran and wave your hand and it will be sent back. the black comes after we try it.....ready ashurii?
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 3:01 pm

pheniox wrote:
::he takes the gloves and hands a pair to ashurii and puts his on:: these are the wepons we will use. ::he takes the nuts hands half to ashurii and eats the other half:: this will help you defence. they boost the bodys hardness and speed.:: he takes the scrolls and puts them on the wall fully opened:: now first one to learn is the red....its an attack. just hold your hand out and say narcon you will fire a black ball of energy that will throw your enemy and cause insane amounts of pain. the blue is a counter spell. you only need to say nocran and wave your hand and it will be sent back. the black comes after we try it.....ready ashurii?

"Ready as I'll ever be...brother."
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 3:03 pm

::he looks at her:: feel free to fire when you want.......if it goes wrong i rather take the hit. i won`t put you at risk like that.
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 1:58 pm

Quote :
::he takes the gloves and hands a pair to ashurii and puts his on:: these are the wepons we will use. ::he takes the nuts hands half to ashurii and eats the other half:: this will help you defence. they boost the bodys hardness and speed.:: he takes the scrolls and puts them on the wall fully opened:: now first one to learn is the red....its an attack. just hold your hand out and say narcon you will fire a black ball of energy that will throw your enemy and cause insane amounts of pain. the blue is a counter spell. you only need to say nocran and wave your hand and it will be sent back. the black comes after we try it.....ready ashurii?

Ashurii holds out her hand.

"Narcon!"

She then throws it at Pheniox, getting ready to defend herself and waiting for what his reaction would be.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 2:06 pm

::the ball hits him sending him flying into the wall slamming him before he falls to the ground::Draco the potion
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 2:08 pm

Draco hurriedly and carefully brought the potion over.

"Here it is, Brother Pheniox..."
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 2:10 pm

::he smiles drinking it and getting to his feet:: that is what happens when you get hit.:: he smiles at ashurii:: now do it again.
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 2:13 pm

Ashurii went into position and spoke.

"Narcon!"

She threw it at him again and prepared to do the defense spell.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 2:15 pm

::he yells out::nocran! ::the ball launches back at her faster and harder when pheniox snaps his fingers and the shot freezes infort of her::
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 2:21 pm

Ashurii is shocked at how fast the shot came and was braced for impact when Pheniox stop it dead in its tracks.

What in the hell just happened here?
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 2:24 pm

::he smiles:: the black spell is a time freeze spell. and the defense reflects everything back faster and harder.
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 2:27 pm

Ashurii moves away from the ball in question and waits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beginning
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampiric Destiny :: Out of Character Chat :: Book 1: Harry's Inheritance :: Act One Scene One: Coming To Harry's Rescue-
Jump to: