Vampiric Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampiric Destiny

Somewhere in the mid 2000's, a boy named Harry Potter comes into his vampiric inheritance. Seeking out others like him, his journey begins...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book 2: Developments

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Akela

Book 2: Developments - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: book 2: developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 4:05 pm

Well?get really close to you. my eyes turning irredescent. What do you want to show me?

I tilt my head and lick my blood red lips.

Like I said I am new here and they said something about I will have my house chosen tonight but I don't know what I would like?

Hmm.... He didn't even flinch. being around other like me will be alot different then being around regular people. I do that to them and they usually get scared or something. This is going to take some getting used to.

Last edited by on Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 4:10 pm

::he steps closer looking her in the eyes there lips inches away befor he turns his back to her steping away again:: well lets see there are different things to different houses. why don`t you discribe yourself to me and i`ll tell you where i think you would fit. ::he looks over his shoulder with a devilish smile thinking to himself "great smiles but her scent is too firmilure to me"::
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 4:13 pm

Harry walks into the room, seeing Hermione crying as she is training. She is destroying every dummy with her magick now and is shivering from some unknown source.

"'Mione, are you alright?"

She looked at him with haunted eyes and said not a word.
Back to top Go down
https://vampdest.forumotion.com
Akela

PostSubject: book 2: developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 4:15 pm

Well I don't really like people. Even though they are fun to play with!I think to myself as I walk closer to him again.

I like fun and adventurous stuff. I don't like rules so much. And trouble is fun! I also love the night. Were would YOU put me?

Well he can sure tease people. Anywho I am pretty sure I have known him before. It sucks not having a full memory of your past!

I look into your eyes seeing a flash of unease.

I wonder what that was about?
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 4:20 pm

::he spins leaning agenst a tree smiling devilishly:: i would say slytheren or my bedroom.....akela
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 4:21 pm

::pheniox appers in the training room with white hair and blue eyes wearing all white:: its ok granger she is an old friend. no need to be scared::
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 4:22 pm

::his red eyes gleam:: whats wroung akela? shocked i remember you?
Back to top Go down
Akela

PostSubject: book 2: developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 4:23 pm

Well I don't know about either! what is slytherin and what does it have to offer and same goes for your bedroom!

He is too sure of himself! I don't know why but I feel uneasy about him. I am drawn to him but feel I should be on guard! I don't get this!

I walk toward you cautiously and smile a flirty half smile.

And another thing. Why do you mean remeber you I have never met you?

Last edited by on Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 4:24 pm

"ok, pheniox...if you say so, i believe it. now, if you'll excuse me, i'm going to go back to training..."

Well, there went my plan down the tubes...we're back to Granger now....sigh
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 4:26 pm

::he smiles grabing her and pinning her to the tree:: slytheren is underhanded and sneeky like you are and my bed because you have never said no befor and i have alwas shown you a good time. ::he looks at her oddly:: you have never met me? don`t tell me you have lost your memmory.
Back to top Go down
Akela

PostSubject: book 2: developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 4:28 pm

Pushes you away

I have never met you before! So what are you talking about?

He seems familiar but at the same time not!

I start to leave.

This is all to messed up for me I knew I wouldn't like this school!
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 4:32 pm

::smiles:: then how do i know your name? fact is you must have been hit by a mind erasing spell. its the only thing that makes sence.....here is one way to tell i know you...hows the birthmark on your thigh?
Back to top Go down
Akela

PostSubject: book 2: developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 4:40 pm

Ok this is freaken me out! I don't know how you know my name.... No one knows about my mark and for all i know it could be a lucky guess.

Turns to run because she is freaked out now.

Oh I knew I should not have listened to them. The felt evil and now I am here. I need to just get away from it all!

You can just leave me alone now! I don't know who you are but you are probably one of THEM! and their the reason why I am always runnning! So you can tell them to leave me alone I am not THEIRS!

Last edited by on Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 4:41 pm

::he appers infront of her stoping her:: does it help that i know abought that tat on your neck and on your cheast?
Back to top Go down
Akela

PostSubject: book 2: developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 4:45 pm

My eyes turn black and emotionsless.

Get away from me!

I take off running to escape. feeling like I am suffocating.

This can't be happening not now!

All of a sudden everything goes black and I fall....
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 4:46 pm

::he stands next to her:: shit....she blacked out again.::he picks her up and takes her to his room laying her on the bed and sits next to her waiting for her to wake up::
Back to top Go down
Akela

PostSubject: Book 2: developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 4:57 pm

I wake up not knowing were I am! I couldn't open my eyes because I was so weak.

This is not the woods.... Oh No did he take me here? Were is here?

I stop and take a few shallow breathes.

I need to get away... I need to open my eyes.

I open my eyes alittle and see I am on a bed inside someones room. I see HIM sitting beside me watching me.

Umph

I can't talk...Great!

He leaves the room for a second so I decide to try to get away. I sit up and start to stand up and feel myself falling again.

Ahh I try to scream but it comes out faint!
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 5:00 pm

::i apper behind you catching you and laying you down again:: chill your safe dear... i`m not hunting you... i had no clue where you have been for ages realy. and no one here will hurt you.
Back to top Go down
Akela

PostSubject: Book 2: developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 5:21 pm

I don't trust you! I don't remember you! And yet I would bet on this being your room.

Thank You... I manage to say. I am still apprehensive about you but I figure if you had brought me here and protected me even though I don't remember you or trust you.... then I could at least be alittle nice.

I clear my throat as best as I can....
How can you know me.... I don't know you at all! Do I?

I relax and try not to think about the fact I am laying in your bed wearing what I am!
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 16, 2007 3:04 pm

project shadow and project pheniox. we where made to be strounger then any one else our magic un-equaled. i was made from part wizard part demon and you from part vamp part witch. we where team mates in the past. you started the trouble and i had to help clean up. the ones hunting you are the project control team. they gave up on me...looks like there still trying to erase your mind and re-gain controle of you...not that they ever realy had it. don't worry they won't come here.. they know i'm here they won't risk losing more men. feel free to stay as long as you want. your safe with me. i won`t let them hurt you. if you do want in my house i will be more then happy to have you, and yes that was an offer. if you take it you will get your own room.
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2007 9:38 am

Quote :
::pheniox appears in the training room with white hair and blue eyes wearing all white:: its ok, granger. she is an old friend. no need to be scared::

Hermione looks at him fully now and he seems very different.

Ok, white hair, blue eyes, and wearing all white........he seems to be Pheniox but not really.....this is totally freakin' me out!

"Are you a different side of Pheniox? Cause you sure don't look like the one I've gotten to know, if you don't mind my saying so..."
Back to top Go down
Akela

PostSubject: Book 2: developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2007 11:16 am

Ok....This is definetly not what I expected! But Oh well.

So we were what..... Created? Sorry but this all sounds like a bad movie to me!

I try to get up again but Pheniox pushes me back down.

Ok.... He really does seem familiar. And he is definetly not bad looking! Maybe I will choose this house. It seems ok enough! I don't know...this is all so new!
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2007 2:43 pm

Hermione waits for his answer patiently.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2007 3:50 pm

::it smiles at granger:: you could say that. then again you can also say i am nothing like him. ::he vanishes::
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2007 3:52 pm

exactly...who would buy it if we told them. also how do you explain how you can see body heat and sence energy the way you do? or how i can taim demons and speack to them. fact is we grew up in a wizard military school/ base. we are nothing like the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Book 2: Developments
Page 6 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next