Vampiric Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampiric Destiny

Somewhere in the mid 2000's, a boy named Harry Potter comes into his vampiric inheritance. Seeking out others like him, his journey begins...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book 2: Developments

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

Book 2: Developments Empty
PostSubject: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 1:58 pm

Harry and the gang not only practiced more since they received their demons but they took the time to study up on them and really get to know them better

It was after one of these study sessions and hanging out, in Ashurii's room, that Ashurii started to see the attractive qualities and beauty of Harry's personality and spirit. She kept this little fact to herself as she erroneously believed that all he wanted was friendship.

Unfortunately for her, Harry was just as shy and dense about it so he also kept quiet.
Back to top Go down
https://vampdest.forumotion.com
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 2:12 pm

::pheniox rests infront of the black fire looking like something was on his mind that he couldn`t shake.::
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 2:17 pm

Ashurii walked to the training room for her usual 9 am workout but not before noticing that Pheniox was deep in thought.

Wandering what's bothering him?

She walked on the the training room where she saw a sweaty and exhausted Harry Potter on the floor resting, his chest glistening with sweat.

Oh...my.....goddess
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 2:20 pm

::his hears twich then he gets up and walks to ashurii:: come with me ::he walks back to the main room:: what is it you have been thinking?
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 2:26 pm

"It's just....I guess I never looked at Harry in that light before...I mean, I knew already that he was a good looking guy but not to me..."

She was rapidly getting confused.

"I really really like him but I think he only wants friendship and a sibling relationship instead of the boyfriend/girlfriend relationship..."

She sighed.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 2:30 pm

a warrior has a split second to think and it could kill them if they don`t react. you need to be a warrior here. even if you get hurt you have to lay it all on the line. even if it means you get hurt. you have to say how you feel. if you let fear overcome you then you let me down. understand?
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 2:35 pm

Ashurii nodded.

"I understand, brother mine; I'm off..."

She walked back into the training room and sees Harry still relaxing with his shirt off.

"Hi, Harry," she said.

"Um...Hi, Ashurii...let me get a shirt on--" He was stopped by her hand and was immediately enraptured in a passionate and heated kiss.

"I really like you, Harry, and I would be honored if you would be my boyfriend..."

Harry didn't respond but he did grab her and pulled her into another kiss...
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 2:37 pm

::he smiles from where he sat then got lost in thought again::
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 2:42 pm

((cat just so you know...Draco and Colin are together so here goes cat ))

Draco and Colin walk in, hand in hand, and sees Pheniox lost in thought.

Maybe I should talk to him...oh, looks like Dragon is doing it on his own...

Draco walked up to Pheniox.

"Brother mine, would you like some cheesecake? We just made it ourselves..."

Last edited by on Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 2:45 pm

::he did not respond because he did not hear them at all::
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 2:47 pm

I guess he's too deep in thought....we better just leave him be for now...

Colin dragged Draco away to find if anybody else would like some of their cheesecake.

Last edited by on Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 2:49 pm

i don`t understand they should have made there move by now. the death eaters have been far to quiet!
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 2:55 pm

Somewhere in Hogwarts Castle

"Professor....they're attacking everyone....they're--ARGH!!!!"

The Death Eaters and Junior Death Eaters were killing every half Muggle/half wizard or witch and every Muggleborn in sight.

"Where is that fucking Mudblood slut, Granger? I want to take her apart, limb from limb.....I WANT HER BLOOD....PRETTY PRETTY BLOOD!" said Bellatrix, Voldemort's right hand woman.

"Be patient my sweet...we'll find them and have our fun too...." said the nasty and mummified looking Voldemort.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 2:58 pm

::he ran to the library and grabbed granger dragging her into the house:: hurry with me they are killing all half breeds and muggleborns. tell the others to go to the chamber where they got there demons and watch the picture. it will show you wants going on. now go!
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 3:01 pm

Hermione grabbed everyone and brought them to the room where they got their demons at. They stared at the picture of what was going on and cried out in outrage, shock, and indignation.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 3:04 pm

::: barriers trap the death eaters in the great hall as pheniox appears:: looking for some one riddle? its been far to long hasn't it? i can still remember our last fight. they way i made you run away with your tail between your legs like the dog you are. tell me who is the skank next to you and why does she want one of mine?
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 3:09 pm

"HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A SKANK, YOU FILTHY--" She was cut off by a hand.

"Her name is Bellatrix LeStrange....Potter's godfather's cousin.....and she just hates mudbloods and half-breeds as much as I do. Although she does owe the bitch back from beating her in a duel at the Department of Mysteries..."

Voldemort smirked.

"Why do you care about that piece of filth anyways?"
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 3:18 pm

well tom i noticed you attacked all the clones i made. fast work i must say. as far as granger goes she is part of my house thus part of my family. i will warn you my blood lust is much larger then last time and i have a new trick to take down anyone with your mark. ::he looks at the death eaters as they start to scream in pain and pass out leaving only bell and the dark lord.:: there goes that weak trash. so? are you going to leave or do i get to fight?
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 3:19 pm

He waves a hand over the Death Eaters making them vanish and then Bell and he disapparates back to Riddle Manor.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 3:21 pm

::he smiles devilishly as the clones come back to life and the shields vanish:: ok every one can come out ::he goes back to his house to talk to the others:: every one ok?
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 3:24 pm

Everyone nods. Ashurii was nonplussed about the situation, though.

"What in the seven hells is Voldemort's problem?! Did he get off too many times using Crucio spell on people? Or what?"
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 3:29 pm

he hates that he was unpure so he cursed himself to be only pure....thats why he looks the way he does. like i said he is nuts. he wants to purify the magic world. as far as the woman goes she is the same and well....granger here kicked her ass once and she wants pay back :: he looks at her:: are you ok dear?
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 3:39 pm

"I'll be fine as long as I don't come into contact with that disgusting woman.....PRETTY BLOOD.....sick...."

Hermione looked as if she was physically going to be sick.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 3:42 pm

::he smiles:: she can only hurt you for vengeance now...she can`t kill you. if she did the dark lord would kill her for it. tell me what you are all thinking.
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 3:19 pm

Hermione moved to speak but Harry, unknowingly, beat her to the punch.

"The only thing I can think right now is killing that sick and murderous bitch for killing my godfather, Sirius Black! She took sick pleasure out of making sure he fell into the veil and crucio'ed me all to hell afterwards. I want a piece of her as much as I want a piece of ol' Moldywort himself..."

He was practically frothing at the mouth and the only thing that calmed him was Ashurii holding him close and comforting him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments Empty

Back to top Go down

Book 2: Developments
Page 1 of 32Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next