Vampiric Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampiric Destiny

Somewhere in the mid 2000's, a boy named Harry Potter comes into his vampiric inheritance. Seeking out others like him, his journey begins...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book 2: Developments

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

Book 2: Developments - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 5:26 pm

you worms have hurt one of my own and made her feel like nothing. you have put her down and threatened her and used her. for this i will be your judge and jury....and by the time i`m done you will beg me to be your executioner. ::his eyes turn silver as the fire in him intensifies and it feels like a hundred pounds are weighing every one around them down:: tell me one thing.....why did you do it!
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 5:31 pm

Ron sneered.

"She was there....a nothing in our world and hers....so she was easy bait! Nothing wrong with getting your jollies off with a mudblood as long as you cleanse yourself thoroughly afterwards. Nothing to it...."

His brothers all laughed at what he said and nodded their agreement.

Last edited by on Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://vampdest.forumotion.com
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 5:34 pm

::pheniox smiles and starts to laugh evily as his demon leaves his body and cowers in fear of him in the corner:: wow you guys must realy think your hot shit. wow i have never seen some one be so stupid in my life! so you guys like hurting people?
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 5:38 pm

"But of course, Pheniox....we're purebloods....no one's gonna kill us....the Ministry would have their skins....."

They all laughed him.

Last edited by on Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 5:42 pm

::he snaps his fingers making the head of the ministry appear before them and there mother and father behind him:: you mean you think this guy will stop me? ::he looks at Rufus Scrimegeor:: care to tell them what they don`t know? ::pheniox starts to laugh more as Rufus looks at him:: do to mister pheniox's family we are not allowed to touch him. he has diplomatic immunity and we can not punish or stop him from doing as he wishes. ::pheniox waves his hand and makes Rufus vanish:: wow what do you all think of that? great huh? you know i like to hurt worthless shits too. ::their parents become chained to the wall:: you all love your parents right?
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 5:45 pm

Bill, Charlie, Fred, and George stare in shock. Ron merely laughs

"Kill them if you please....I hate them anyways!"

He cackles maniacally.

Last edited by on Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 5:56 pm

really? i wasn`t going to kill them. i just wanted them to know what you did. ::he turns to them:: your boys have raped some one who is part of my family. they will be punished dearly and you will never see them again. ::rons mother and dad start to cry before pheniox makes them vanish:: wow they seem to love you boys. what a shame. so who wishes to get punished first?....well before that happens maybe i should ditch this human form and show you what i really look like. ::he smiles before his skin turns as white as fresh fallen snow and his body get larger with muscle as triple marks form on his body looking like stripes and his face changes till it looks like that of a white tiger. his black wings burst from his back the tip of each a dark blood red color. claws burst from his hands dripping what looks like poison as his teeth turn into fangs as sharp as a thousand blades. his eyes are pure silver and a black flame surrounds him as he lets out his blood curdling roar and smiles at the boys and speaks with the true sound of a demon ready to shed blood and enjoy every second of hurting its pray:: any last words or pleas boys? ::he laughs evilly and his demon cowers more so:: you all have your chance...who knows if its true and good enough i may spare some of you from your fate!
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 1:37 pm

::he grabs fred and george the twins lifting them and having the crosses fall on his arms and he sets them down:: i did not get the holy aura from the crosses ::he looks at the brothers seeing only ron does not have a cross:: i see.....enchanted items...as long as they had them on the spell worked.... i see. ::he rips the crosses off of the rest of the boys breacking the spell they where under befor turning to ron:: you cursed there necklaces? your own blood? ::he steps back and looks at the boys. his eyes show a power and anger far beyond anything one could think:: merlin himself said that one should never turn on there family. never should one go after there own blood ::he scans the necklace:: you used a controle spell on your own blood. ::he looks at the other boys:: other then ron the rest of you can pleed your case and i will hear you out. as far as ron goes this form is just my first stage!
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 2:04 pm

::he snaps his fingers as the spirits of the head masters of all houses but slytheren apper along with merlin himself befor them. pheniox turns to them:: i have called you here to assist me old friends. the one here named ron casted a spell on his own brothers here ::he holds up the necklaces:: he cursed there crosses. they have all raped some one in my house. a girl named granger, who was born from muggels...you know how i see that. as you know when you are in the demon house you are seen as family thus blood. i am going to have you hear them out. all but ron that is. assist me to bring pure justice. my anger cloudes my own mind. that is why i need you. your hearts and minds are not clouded and you can all see the truth of the cases. i know with the honor, heart and thurst for truth of the creater of the houses would be best to judge them. ::merlin rises:: "and why per say would you have called me forth nephew?" ::pheniox smiles:: i wish to show my true form...but i`m not sure if this would be wise. i need your advice uncle.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 2:14 pm

::merlin smiles and looks at pheniox:: you had the sence of mind to call us forth to judge even thow your anger rages, you had the honor of heart to hear out the boys after seeing there own bloods betrail, and you have the love and loyalty to your family to ask for judgement of your actions even thow you feel they are right. i must say you have truely brought honor to your father and my self in your actions. you have also tamed the demon who killed your father instead of fully destroying it. i trust in you and feel you will do what is right again. ::merlin sits down:: thank you uncle. i needed to hear that. ::he turns to the brothers:: they are ready to hear you out. step up one at a time and speak.
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 4:00 pm

"Sir, my name is William Janus Weasley and I would never rape Hermione Granger of my own free will! This is what happened: I was visiting my family at my parents' house, the Burrow, when Ronald called me upstairs saying he needed help planning financially. As most know, I am working for Gringotts Wizarding Bank so I know about saving and stocks in business. I went upstairs to his room where his door was closed. As soon as I opened it, a bolt of dark green-blue light hit me..."

Bill paused to catch his breath and then continued.

"I tried to throw off the Stupifying curse that hit me but to no avail. I can usually throw off most curses but this one was too powerful. I felt a charm being put on me before I finally passed out. By the time I came to, my body was doing things to Hermione that even mass rapists wouldn't do and I couldn't do anything to stop it since I was a prisoner of my own mind. Only when you took the charm off was I in control of my body again...If you see fit to still punish me, I understand. I leave you to your decision..."

He sat back down besides his brothers Fred, George, and Charlie...far away from Ron as he threw him a disgusted look.

Last edited by on Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 4:04 pm

::pheniox looks at them then the spirits and back at the boys.:: the next is to come forth
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 4:18 pm

"Our names are Frederick and Georgian Bonnefoi Weasley and we also would never rape her. We're both gay and are not attracted to women...this is how this happened. We were off practicing with the Bludgers when out of nowhere our brother Ronald flies up near us and tell us that Harry was in mortal danger. We fly down to the ground where we are suddenly hit with Stupify's and knocked off our arses! When we come to, like our brother Bill, we're violating Hermione like beasts. Being trapped in our own minds, we nearly went insane as our adopted "sister" was being raped by our own bodies! If it weren't for Pheniox taking off the charms, we would've still been suffering mental anguish by ourselves. If you feel we still need to be punished, go ahead...we daresay our bodies need to be punished for the atrocities they commited. Thank you."

They went back to where they were sitting.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 4:20 pm

::pheniox looks at the final brother:: same for you?
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 4:23 pm

"Yes, sir...it happened the same way William's did at our parents' house."

He was deeply ashamed of his own body and did not feel worthy of living.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 4:32 pm

::he purifies the brothers bodies:: don`t worry...you where not in controle it was not your falt. ::salizar appers infront of them:: i must say even i who dissapprove of mud bloods even i am discusted by you boy. ::salizar spits on rons face:: pheniox my family has tried to cast out mud bloods and distroy them....i sealed away that beast in this place not to distroy but because it was the last of its kind and i didn`t want it to breed. i did not want to kill them. please fix my families mistake. ::pheniox nods as salizar vanishes:: you have heared the boys cases and i already know your judgement. still....what say you should we spair the brothers? ::all the spirits rise and smile nodding:: ::pheniox smiles at the brothers:: any one who wishes to see the punishment he shall suffer stay...the others i will have you do to another room till i am done...i still wish to talk to all of you. any one with weak stomachs will want to leave. any one?
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 4:36 pm

Every Weasley brother wanted out but Ashurii and Harry wanted to stay and see what would happen as they were thoroughly disgusted with the one they call Ronald Bilius Weasley.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 4:42 pm

::he waves his hand making the brothers vanish to another room and the spirits vanish:: well ron any last words?
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 4:53 pm

Ron sneered.

"Kill me then, you filthy maggot repelling filth of the earth....living isn't worth it anyways...."

He spat behind him and awaited his death.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 5:15 pm

::pheniox smiles again:: what is with you and killing? as i said before you will not be killed that is not how my family does things. your body will be destroyed but you will not. we do not let tainted souls free. my uncle said i can use my true form. i hope you are good and ready. ::the black flame grows more around him engulfing him as his body grows more becoming full muscle and his white fur changes to a dark blood red. his eyes grow with more anger and turn gold. his claws grow longer as do his fangs both seeming even sharper then before as the poison dripping from his claws hits the floor and quickly eats it away showing how acidic it is. the pressure in the room builds now feeling like a thousand pounds are on all of them as pheniox stays unaffected. his anger grows more and his wings turn silver and gold as a sword appears at his side with mystic marking on it and his claws gain the marks as well.:: nothing left to say ron?
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 5:17 pm

"Do your worst, scum..."

He then sits back and awaits his punishment.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 5:48 pm

i am sorry it has come to this ron. ::he takes out his claws and shoves them into rons crotch and twists them hard as ron lets out a bloody scream of pain and blood runs down phenioxs arm befor he rips off rons manhood. he looks at ron his eyes still filled with anger and pain as he throws them to the ground and stops them only for ron to scream more as he still feels the pain from it.:: that was for insulting me. ::he uses his claws to slowly cut off rons fingers taking littel bits each time befor slashing off his hands and shoving it all up rons arse. then he slowly cuts off rons feet and does the same:: the reason your not dieing of blood loss or passing out from the pain is because of the marks....they don`t let you die and they keep you awake for the pain. ::he cuts off rons arms and legs beating him harshly with them befor shoving them in rons arse. he gets on ron and punches him in the sides and stomach like a danm punching bag as you hear him scream out in bloody murder. pheniox smiles hearing the crys of pain and hearing the blood hit the ground as he hits harder and the ribs and bones in ron start to shatter into millions of peices:: your right ron hurting useless fuckers is fun but i think its time to kick it up a notch. ::he takes out what looks like a silver remember all and reaches into ron ripping out his soul and putting it inside where a small ron who is fully unharmed appers. he turns back to ron.:: there is your soul. to bad it can feel everything you do and this same punishment will keep going till i breack the spell ::pheniox laughs even darker no longer holding back as he claws at ron till his insides fall out and rips out rons heart putting it next to the ball:: that has to suck i ripped out your heart and i know that must kill and your still alive. ::he keeps cutting ron apart as ron begs him to stop. pheniox pauses and glares and shouts. "odd i`m sure granger begged you and your brothers to stop as you rapped her!" then goes back to hitting him more till all that is left is tattered fleash and muscle all over the floor and the floor is covered in blood. pheniox takes the sword slaming it into the floor and it glows as all the blood flows into it. once the blood is gone pheniox stabs the heart with his claws and it vanishes. he snaps his fingers and has rons body form again. he waves his hand and the body vanishes. inside the orb it all happenes again but no screams can be hearred. pheniox turns back to his human self and picks up the orb. his demon goes back inside him.:: i hope you enjoyed that... now that your soul is in there you will suffer it again and again till i breack that spell and kill you once and for all! ::he turns to ashurii and harry:: are you two ok? i`m sorry you had to see that. as i said you would have wanted to leave. ::he turns and walks out of the room and goes to the room with rons brothers the ball still in his hand.:: your brother is alive in a ball. his soul is being tourched the same way i did to him. ::he holds up the ball befor putting it in his pocket.:: as far as you all go i am going to talk to granger and explain what has happened. for now you are all to stay in the room. i am sure you want to all say your sorry to her face. oh and don`t think you can sneek out like how you can move all around the school. this place is protected by demons and if you try to leave they will eat you. ::he walks out of the room closing the door and locking it behind him::

Last edited by on Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 6:04 pm

::he walks to his room and sees granger sleeping. he puts a blanket over her and kisses her head befor sitting at his desk and doing paper work.:: i will tell her when she wakes. till then i still have one other to punish. for now i just need to wait till she comes here and walks into my trap. i just hope bell does not keep me waiting.
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2007 3:21 pm

I'll just have to deal with the consequences when I return home to Lord Voldemort...but that boy will respect me!!!

She broke into Hogwarts with only one thing in mind.

"Pheniox! Baby Pheny!!!!!! Where are you so that your Auntie Bella can kill you? Come out, baby Pheny!!!"
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2007 3:24 pm

::he appears behind her leaning against the wall:: how can i come out when i was never hiding?.......you do know at this point your lord will kill you right? as far as getting my respect goes you will never get that as long as you serve that undeserving worm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Book 2: Developments
Page 3 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next