Vampiric Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampiric Destiny

Somewhere in the mid 2000's, a boy named Harry Potter comes into his vampiric inheritance. Seeking out others like him, his journey begins...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book 2: Developments

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

Book 2: Developments - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 3:38 pm

chill out harry black is not dead... he just looked it. and the bitch is mine. she wants one of mine so she has forced me to stand up to my word. if they want one of you they have to go through me.
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 3:47 pm

"OK, brother, I understand...I won't oppose you."

Harry calmed down and smiled at Ashurii.

"Thanks Shurii for calming me down..." He then nestled his head into Ashurii's shoulder.

"Anytime, Ri...anytime..."

She smiled and buried her head in his hair.
Back to top Go down
https://vampdest.forumotion.com
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 3:51 pm

if she comes back don`t try to fight. just get me. i really want to make her pay.
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 3:55 pm

Everybody nodded and agreed to notify Brother Pheniox if that should happen again.

Ashurii spoke.

"Harry and I are going to retire to my room so if anyone needs us, just yell or get us, ok? Good eve, brother..."

They walked back to their room and closed the door.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 4:03 pm

::he smiled to himself:: granger i wish to see you in my chambers ::he walked to his room and closed the door::
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 4:05 pm

Hermione walked into his chambers and stood.

"You wanted to see me, brother?"
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 4:07 pm

::he looks at her smiling sitting at his desk:: please make yourself comfortable
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 4:09 pm

Hermione sits down, makes herself comfortable, and then looks at Pheniox.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 4:11 pm

are you happy in this house? i ask because only thing you do is read and study. it seems you have no wish to interact. tell me is there anything i can do to make you happier?
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 4:13 pm

pheniox wrote:
are you happy in this house? i ask because only thing you do is read and study. it seems you have no wish to interact. tell me is there anything i can do to make you happier?

"I am happy in this house....reading and studying is what I do...even back in Gryffindor House....but I'll make an effort to interact with my house mates more. In fact, I do want to talk to Harry....haven't done that in a while....and get to know Ashurii at the same time."
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 4:18 pm

they are a nice couple.....but tell me. do you have an interest for any one in the school?
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 4:20 pm

"Up until recently it was Ronald but not at the moment..."

Hermione looked pensieve.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 4:21 pm

did he hurt you? or do something to you? if its to painfull to say you don`t need to tell me
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 4:30 pm

Hermione was waging a battle against herself on whether to tell him or not.

It's better if I tell him...I have to tell someone otherwise this will eat me up inside....

"He....he...HE RAPED ME...him and his brothers: Fred, George, Bill, and Charlie....all in the same night. Seven times each....I...I...OH GODDESS!"

She broke into tears.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 4:33 pm

::he held her close:: it will be ok your safe now...if you wish to say more do but if it hurt to much leave it be.
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 4:35 pm

Hermione just continued to sob in his arms, not trusting herself to speak at the moment.

It feels a little bit better now to let some of it out...........I can only hope it'll be this ok when I let out the rest of it........
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 4:37 pm

::he sensed her being nervous:: i will not judge you hermione. the only judgment i cast will be on them.
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 4:46 pm

Hermione felt ok enough to tell the rest.

"Ronald has been doing it longer...since I was 11....I couldn't tell because he threatened to get his father to get the minister to kill my family and that a mudblood like me doesn't deserve to live so me being raped was to be considered a gift as he was letting me live. By the time I knew he was lying he got his brothers in on the "fun" as he called it and they were a lot stronger than I am. That's why I don't interact with males or anybody else good except you, Harry, Draco, and Colin....I'm just too afraid because the bastard took my innocence..."

Her shoulders shook again.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 4:52 pm

::he looked her dead in the eyes:: they took nothing from you. you are still the same as before ron and them. you have your innocents. only you can give that to some one you love. as far as him and his brothers go i will see justice done. though i don`t think you will want to be there. it will not be pretty. but if you wish to be there your welcomed. no one will be able to stop me and all of his family will pay. they are as unforgivable as the death eaters in my book as the punishment of death is out of the question...though they will beg and wish for it. i wish you to pick now. you can see me punish them or you can stay here and wait till i get back.
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 4:54 pm

Hermione shook her head.

"I'll just wait here for you..."
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 4:57 pm

::he puts silence spells on the bed:: when i leave you will want to put these up so you will not hear the screams. just know when i`m done they will wish they never saw you. oh and one more thing. you are loved so don`t worry. i will come back and don`t worry on what i may look like. ::he opens the door looking back:: last shot?
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 5:03 pm

"I'll be here, brother, when you return....and thanks"

She closed the curtains and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 5:15 pm

Meanwhile

Ashurii and Harry are in the sparing room practicing when Ashurii gets a bad premonition running through her.

Something wicked has happened and I have a feeling we're not gonna like it...
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 5:18 pm

::the weasley boys all fly through the door and into the room hitting the wall before pheniox walks in with a demonic look of anger on his face:: if you have a weak stomach then you two may want to leave. these boys have been judged to be worse then the death eaters and they will be punished by my hand.
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 5:22 pm

Ashurii and Harry both shook their heads no and settled in to see what they had supposedly had done to deserve Pheniox's rage and hatred.

Seeing the fire in Pheniox's eyes, she knew it to be bad.

Damn...they're in for it

Last edited by on Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: Developments   Book 2: Developments - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Book 2: Developments
Page 2 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next