Vampiric Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampiric Destiny

Somewhere in the mid 2000's, a boy named Harry Potter comes into his vampiric inheritance. Seeking out others like him, his journey begins...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2007 5:36 pm

"A white wolf....with blood coming from its fangs..."
Back to top Go down
https://vampdest.forumotion.com
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2007 5:37 pm

::he looks annoyed.:: shit he is here.....this sucks.....why did he spare you thow?
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2007 5:39 pm

Ai frowned for a minute and then answered.

"He said ,in blood written script, that he couldn't since I am one with Shadow or something like that. And told me not to think I was safe..."
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2007 5:49 pm

::smiles:: from the sounds of it he is playing with you like a toy.....that means you should keep up your gaurd till he firgures out if he can kill you or not.....thow you will not like it.
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2007 5:50 pm

Ai smiled.

"I always keep my guard up...I come from the Land of Blood remember?"
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2007 6:30 pm

and he is the living essence of the breath of death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2007 3:16 pm

She walks in knowing what she will find! Watever has been fallowing her has found her again. But she is not scared.

Jade Circae Lanimia Shilnatas Wandered into the great hall and froze when she saw what was there. Walking forward she noticed the dead remains and the two people standing over it.

"Wha...." She is cut off as Shadow runs in and grabs her.

"Oh My Godddess Above..... I heard a scream and thought it was you."

She spots phenoix and some girl standing over the remains of some.......one or thing.....and quikly looked away.

"What happened?" Shadow gasps.

"Thats what I was gonna ask?" Jade said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2007 3:34 pm

::he frowns:: a relitive of mine is here and he is a demon....fact is he only kills some people and will freeze others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2007 3:40 pm

Jade bounces over and squats down so she can examin the remains.

"Whoever it was does a good job."

Shadow walks over and grabs jade.

"Phenoix Please tell me she can be in our house! I don't want her left alone out there!"

She moves jade away from the remains and toward the table!
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2007 3:43 pm

you want this littel thing in our house?.....lets see level four power. nice. can change her age and shape at will.....good. lacks all but dark powers..... she has potential....but with our rules?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2007 3:51 pm

"It's my little sister so yeah!"

Winks at jade.

Jade runs up to the sorting hat and unfreezes it.

"Now you may work again!"
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2007 3:53 pm

::he looks at the littel one with a smile...:: a flash flare....enough to thaw but not burn....nice choice. thow i would have gone with the ice breacker and summer wind but still nice....::he looks at the littel one:: so shadow you want her to have our mark?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2007 3:59 pm

"Yes but maybe she already has it! lol Just kidding! Of course I do!"

I laugh and look at jade as she conjures up some butterflies and chases them!

She needs protection more than she knows that she does. But she doesn't seem to understand all of this!

Shadow is deep in thought as jade runs up to her and watches her!

"Whats are you thinking?"
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2007 4:01 pm

ok jade i am going to give you what looks like a tattoo and that will let you into our house and make you part of our family. ::he waves his hand over her right arm and there house mark appers:: there you go hun. ::kisses her on the head:: now feel free to play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2007 4:06 pm

"Hey I have one like that but it's a birthmark."

She pulls her shirt up alittle and shows her stomach and right over her bellybutton is a mark.

"Jade. Put your shirt down he doesn't want to see that." Shadow says quikly and pulls down her shirt.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2007 4:11 pm

::he gives a cold look to shadow then smiles warmly at jade:: hey you know what i know a lot of friends who you would like to meet. they are all legendary creatures.....and you are right it is alot alike but that is a blood trait. it means there is some magic that i can teach you that no one else can do.::he rolls up his sleave and shows the same birth mark:: see i have one too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2007 4:14 pm

Shadow goes white as a well....more than normal and looks at phenoix knowing he is figuring it out!

"Umm maybe we should show her the house?"

She starts to walk away very fast.

Shit shit shit shit! I am so dumb I should have known!
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2007 4:17 pm

::the white wolf appers cleaned up and cuts her off and phenoix jumps infront of her :: back off!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2007 4:20 pm

You? I have seen you before!

Shadow walks around phenoix and up to the wolf.

Who are you and why are you fallowing us?
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2007 4:23 pm

::it goes to bite her hard only to bite pheniox on the arm:: i warned you grandfather ::pheniox slams his other palm into the wolf sending it flying into the wall then taking his own blood and drawing a mark on the floor making a large cage around the wolf that it can not breack out of:: your blood sealed now so don`t try to breack out. you know you can not break it....you are the one who taught me! ::he turns to jade and shadow:: are you two ok?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2007 4:27 pm

Shadow picks herself up off the ground having fallen when phenoix got bitten. She walks over to the blood cage and looks at the wolf as it starts to transform into a man. She backs up as she recognizes him as someone she has seen before.

I thought you were gone for good. You have fallowed us why?

She looks at jade to make sure she is ok!
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2007 4:30 pm

::the white haired man looks up at her and smiles with his fangs bared:: i am phenioxes grand father. your right as well i should have been dead from the dive i took into volcano but i froze the lava around me making a shell then i broke free and i have been tracking you and your sister to fine my grandson. since i found him i was going to dispose of you.
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2007 4:34 pm

Ai looked nonplussed.

What in the hell kind of grandfather is he? Nah...none of my business.....

"Hmm....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2007 4:35 pm

Jade steps up and shoots fire at him.

You won't hurt me or her!

Shadow looks at phenoix and then at jade.

How the hell did this happen!

Well you found him so you can leave me alone!

Walks away from him and phenoix then turns around and looks at jade as jade walks up to the cage!

Jade! No!!

Jade steps through the circle and stands next to him!
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2007 4:36 pm

he was getting rid of any one who knows he exists. just like the demon he is ,and he didn`t know she is with me ,or he would have never done that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...
Page 2 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next