Vampiric Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampiric Destiny

Somewhere in the mid 2000's, a boy named Harry Potter comes into his vampiric inheritance. Seeking out others like him, his journey begins...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27
AuthorMessage

Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 27 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 11:55 am

I wimper as I feel the rope burn left on my wrists and ankles!

He won't be happy about this!

I start to get up staring at you wickedly!
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 27 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 11:58 am

::he waves his hand healing her wounds instantly:: i never leave marks...just bodies. ::he smiles and moves to the door shimmering out of sight::
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 27 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 12:16 pm

Starts crying!

Shadow?

Angel walks in the door!

I couldn't get to you! It wouldn't let me in! Are you ok?

No! I want to die! I get up and try to run but he grabs me and holds me tight!

Phenoix! Get your ass up here!
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 27 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 12:17 pm

::pheniox appers in the room covered in blood of demons and some of his own blood:: whats wroung?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 27 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 12:29 pm

Shadow tells what had happened and then cries and says she doesn't want to choose between them!
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 27 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 12:32 pm

::anger fills his eyes along with pain:: snipe you crossed the line this time! ::black stripes apper on his body as his anger grows:: snipe get your ass here now! ::snipe appers letting off massave energy so the other two can not attack him:: yes brother?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 27 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 12:53 pm

No phenoix!

I rush in between them!

You will not fight!
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 27 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 12:57 pm

::looks at her smirking:: thank you dear. ::he then vanishes:: ::pheniox looks at her:: why did you stop me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 27 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 1:35 pm

U dont need to fight him!

I walk over and kiss u deeply!
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 27 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 1:40 pm

::he holds her becoming clam and kissing her back::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...
Page 27 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27