Vampiric Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampiric Destiny

Somewhere in the mid 2000's, a boy named Harry Potter comes into his vampiric inheritance. Seeking out others like him, his journey begins...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 6:49 pm

::snipes eyes go black with silver cross hairs as he walks up to allison and back hands her hard to the ground:: dragons have more honor then to roll over dead.. as well as us demons. the forbiden house is the demon house. ruled over by our family of demon taimers. one of our own yin is a green horntailed demon dragon. it was his demon side of his soul....my brother pheniox is a were war tiger demon. our grandfather dartonic is the legendary artic ice wolf demon...one of the first demons in history. i myself am part demon. show your honor. we will give you a place to stay as long as you live up to your dragon halfs. hold your head high with honor and respect our rules....will you agree?
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 8:24 pm

Allison was properly chastised and agreed. She stood up and looked at him with respect.

"I will be proud of our half dragon sides forever on, sir Snipe. I agree to all of the rules and regulations that comes with being in your house..."

"And I will do the same..." said Charmichael, a second later.
Back to top Go down
https://vampdest.forumotion.com
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 1:38 pm

there is something you should know thow...there is a mark that comes with our house....it is ment so if in danger it will tell the others who have the mark. and to protect you from the blood thirsty demons and ghousts that reside sealed in our house. part of our code is we are a family...when one falls we all fall. we if some one is in danger we jump in to help....if we turn our backs then we are punished and even kicked out....only time you may turn away is to get help for another. these marks let you live at the school year around and never have to return home. when others leave we stay if we wish. this house is alwas stocked with food. you will also have a job in the house. when needed you will do this job. further more if you try to hurt some one in this house other then when in combat to protect yourself or in training where you need to draw blood you will be punished...we are all equals...in the eyes of each other...brothers and sisters alike....sex is free to do or display but not to be forced on some one. nudity is alowed if you wish. and training when called on is manditory. the mark makes you a perminent part of our house and family. when you leave the grounds it vanishes but is alwas there. do you have any questions?
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 2:06 pm

They both shook their heads no.

"We don't have any questions..."
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 2:11 pm

good....now does any one else know your here?
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 2:13 pm

Allison spoke.

"We have no friends so no one would even know where we are...not even the local authorities..."
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 2:14 pm

well the death eaters know....so i am sure valdie knows
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 2:17 pm

Allison and Charmichael looked at each other and nodded.

"That is true," said Allison, "What are we going to do about him? I'm not scared of him or anything but I don't want Charmichael getting hurt..."
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 2:22 pm

he is scared of my brother pheniox and will not go for pheniox head on....ever. pheniox already threw ugly around and made him beg to be spared by my brother. he is scared of the family realy. he dissowned some of his own who went after our house....
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 2:31 pm

They both listened out of respect and felt disgust for the one called Voldemort.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 2:34 pm

if you ever see my brothers or our grandfather mad you will understand....there energy alone can make you sick when they let it out....it is like poisen
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 2:35 pm

"We understand."
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 2:36 pm

verry good.....shall i show you to the house?
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 2:37 pm

Allison and Charmichael smiled and nodded. Allison took her shoes off and shook out the pebbles in her shoes then put them back on.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 2:39 pm

::he smiles and leads them into the library and into the back to the painting befor leading them and vanishing when they hit the common room::
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 2:41 pm

He must've had something important to do...let's just look around the room... thought Allison

Charmichael heard her thought and nodded.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 2:43 pm

::the picture of the warrior covered in blood with a demon under his blade hangs over the black flames of the fire as pheniox walks in naked:: who are you?
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 2:46 pm

"My name is Allison and this is my cousin Charmichael. We are half dragon and Snipe showed us in. I hope we haven't been disrespectful..."

They bowed in deference to him.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 2:50 pm

::he looks at them confused as flames burst over him dressing him in a black t-shirt and black jeans:: ok no need to bow we are equals here and two how do you know snipe?
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 2:56 pm

"He met us on a hill not too far from here and I attacked a Death Eater that tried to hurt Charmichael. He asked us our heritage and we explained. He told us part of the rules and regulations of the house and led us in..."
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 2:57 pm

what did he look like? any marks on him?
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 2:59 pm

" I noticed that his eyes went black with silver cross hairs and he had a huge sword on him..."
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 3:00 pm

::he makes an old sword apper in his hands it has a large heavy blade that looks like it could cut a human perfectly in half:: was this the blade?
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 3:04 pm

"Yeah."
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 3:06 pm

::he smiles brightly:: thank god i knew he was alive...now he is back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...
Page 16 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next