Vampiric Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampiric Destiny

Somewhere in the mid 2000's, a boy named Harry Potter comes into his vampiric inheritance. Seeking out others like him, his journey begins...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 6:15 pm

::he appers his energy lowering so she is no longer in pain:: where are you going?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 6:17 pm

Gasps as the pain recides!

Phenoix....Trouble!!!!

She tries to stand and crumbles to the ground and doubles over in pain.

Ahhhh!!!!

Looks up with tears streaming down her face!
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 6:19 pm

::he stops putting out energy so she stops being in pain:: i`m not going to hurt you i just want to talk to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 6:20 pm

Realizes the pain isn't caused by him! Someone close to her is in pain!

Why?
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 6:22 pm

you hurt him all the time...right now the demons are hurting him..but still. fact is fact...i want to know where your heart lies. with him or angle?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 6:24 pm

Gasps!

I don't know!!!!

Stands up despite the pain and turns away from him and starts to walk away towards the house!
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 6:29 pm

::smirks befor moving cutting her off and using his energy on her so she can`t move:: i can see why he would want you...you do look fuckable!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 6:37 pm

Tries to run away!

No!!!!

Tries to mentally break through his hold and run but finds the more she fights it the weaker she gets!

You want me to fight you don't you?

Stops struggling and goes limp till she collapses to the ground!
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 6:40 pm

::he lifts her carring her to her room and underses her and ties her to the bed with enchanted rope to make sure no magic or any one else can untie her::
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 6:41 pm

Screams as loud as she can!!!!

Pulls against the rope and cries to angel!

Angel help me!!!!

Uses her mind and magick to try to call for help!
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 6:44 pm

::smiles:: magic won`t help and i already set it up so he can not come in here...its just you and me now. your mine till i let you go. you need to talk to me abought this...or else i may just start having my own fun with you ::he grabs his croch looking at her as he says the last part::
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 6:53 pm

Cries out in frustration.

I don't know what to say!

Is frustrated that she can't decide between who she wants!

I don't know!

Starts to cry hard and shake!
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 6:56 pm

::he waves her hand dressing her and laughing:: wow your too easy! i didn`t think you would crack this easy. fact is your hurting him. i don`t like anyone hurting my brothers unless i am phiscaly hurting them myself. so its up to you what we do here. but trust me...you keep this up...and you won`t have him anymore!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 7:01 pm

Curls up and cries!

Shaking uncontrollably she starts to fade out!
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 7:03 pm

::he takes out a coller and puts it on her:: sorry with this you can`t black out anymore...what ever i do to your body your forced to stay away and witness. ::he smiles waving his hand again undressing her and touches her body lightly::
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 7:14 pm

Screams out and thrashes around!

You can not have me!

Closes my eyes and shakes my head no!

I am not yours!
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 7:22 pm

::slaps her:: shut up!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 7:24 pm

Closes herself off so she has no feelings and is just a shell of a body!
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 7:25 pm

::he snaps his fingers forcing the coller to take affect drawing her back out:: ok nock it off i didn`t say i was going to rape you you weakling...even if i did you know a slut like you would love it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 26 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 11:08 am

Looks at you and grimaces.

Why would I like it?

Turns my head and closes my eyes not wanting to look at you!

Relaxes knowing I can't fight you!
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 26 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 11:16 am

::smiles:: good now your getting it...you can`t fight me i`m strounger then you so you may as well relax. i only wished to warn you that unless you choose my brother will be lost to you...for good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 26 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 11:25 am

Looks at you then closes my eyes!

What if I choose no one!

Shakes my head!
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 26 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 11:27 am

::stradels her naked body his still dressed:: fact is more you seem dissinterested in him the worse this shit gets. he will just walk away heart broken and you loose your shot at him for good. so you better think hard abought that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 26 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 11:42 am

Tries to move away ffrom him.

I love him! I just dont know what I want!
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 26 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 11:50 am

::he looks at her:: chill out i am just going to untie you...just know you attack and house rules say i can kill you. ::he reaches up and unties her hands befor getting off of her and unties her feet::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...
Page 26 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next