Vampiric Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampiric Destiny

Somewhere in the mid 2000's, a boy named Harry Potter comes into his vampiric inheritance. Seeking out others like him, his journey begins...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 5:14 pm

::he smiles more:: close your eyes and no peeking.
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 5:15 pm

She closed her eyes, waiting for something marvelous to happen.
Back to top Go down
https://vampdest.forumotion.com
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 5:16 pm

::he places a book in her lap the over is leather from the hide of demons and black and red with a bow on it. the cover says "demons of the world":: you can open now
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 5:19 pm

Ai opened her eyes and they bulged to see the book in her lap.

Oh Hekate above....it is the book I've been wanting for so long....

"Thank you so very much, Dart. I will treasure this forevermore."

She beamed with appreciation.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 5:22 pm

oh to let you know that is one of the only 10 ever made. only that one and two others are left. one is in our privit library and the other is my own copy...that one is the first ever printed and it has a spell on it so any demon you see will be added to the book. what makes that one rare thow is that it is the only one to be signed by the maker...yours truely.
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 10:04 am

Oh Circe above....I can't believe it....

"Thank you very much, Dart...I will treasure this always....I am so grateful."

She said this with all seriousness.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 5:12 pm

yeah all you have to do is bring it to me and i can update it to what ever demon you may want to know abought.....other then the original demons like me it shows full weaknesses too. its more or less my cover to cover knolage of demons. all i have to do is touch the book and think and it updates. you can do it too. it will only tell you what you know thow.
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 3:16 pm

Ai nodded, serious as a heart attack.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 3:24 pm

are you ok dear?
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 4:14 pm

Ai was taken aback by this but easily slid into a comforting smile.

"I'm fine....I just wanted to show how serious I was about my interest in the book. Sometimes I get too serious for my own good....sorry..."

She blushed and shuffle her feet all the while still looking at him.

I can't believe I'm acting like a schoolgirl around him...It's ridiculous!
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 4:33 pm

its ok dear.....we all do it at times
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 4:39 pm

Did he hear what I thought? Oh goddess I hope not! she thought quietly.

"Ok. I understand."
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 4:41 pm

::he smiles at her warmly::
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 4:50 pm

Her face turned as red as an apple and she shuffled her feet some more.

"I don't mean to interrupt our conversation but I really must get back to studying. Again, thank you for the book and I will take good care of it...."

She sat down and stuck her head in the book, rivalling Hermione in studies.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 5:50 pm

sure you don`t want me to update it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 1:20 pm

Waking up was not the thing she wanted to do!

Ergh!
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 6:57 pm

:: dart smiles at her:: morning princess
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 1:40 pm

"Morning!"

Jade runs in all excited about the day as she was going to start training.

"Morning Mom Morning Gran-da!"

Shadow looks at everyone and the realizes she is still in her pajamas and vanishes!
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 6:42 pm

::he smiles:: well angel is in his room and every one else is in theres so i guess now would be a good time.
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 5:04 pm

Ai looked at him and decided that she did want it updated.

"Dart, if it isn't too much trouble, could you update the book? Because I would really like to read afterwards..."

She was still blushing but it was going away slowly.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 5:16 pm

::turns to her smiling devilishly:: sure just tell me what you want in it
Back to top Go down
kyokomalfoy21
Admin
Admin
kyokomalfoy21

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 5:23 pm

"I want information on the most elusive and dangerous demons in the book that aren't already in there....this way I can be more knowledgeable about things."

There's also somethings I want to know about you but.....if I ask, I'll seem a little too forward and needy.......I like you but I'm not ready to turn the questions in that direction yet.... she very very quietly thought.
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 6:56 pm

::takes his hand and puts it on the back of the book:: ok here we go.::he opens up the book keeping his hand on the back having a picture of his ice wolf form and his human form apper on the first page along with his name on the top "darticonis" and he smiles:: i like that picture of me. ::the text appers on the page reading "caution" in large red letters. after that the rest says "if you ever see this demon face to face do let off any dark magic and stay totaly still....if you run it will hunt you. this demon is one of the legendary first demons ever! he is deadly and some say has no soul. he is one of the deadliest demons because of how he kills and hunts. he is a hunter threw and threw. he will not even care if you are his pray or not he loves to play his deadly games and give chase. legend has it this demon was once part of a mortal family that took him in after he was badly hurt by his brothers and sisters and was being hunted. the woman who took him in had a son at the time who got terribly hurt in an accident on the farm they lived at. this demon gave his blood to save the boys life at the plees of the mother. If you show respect to this demon it is said he will show the same respect to you and will not kill as long as you do not anger or cross him. After giving the boy his blood he got strounger and later became known as the stroungest demon in histroy. after that he was known as the grandfather of the family because now every child in that family has a trace of his demonic blood flowing threw them. this demon is known to distroy and eat all types of demons or any one who has black magic. as he did for the family he protects to this day.
when not around family and running free it is said he takes from of the ice wolf. the demon moves as a icy wind or the wolf when hunting of trying to stay hidden. he alwas leaves his mark with the blood and bones he leaves after eating and hunting. the only way to know if it is the demon is a mark it bares on its body of its family creast:: well there is my page done.
any others you can think of?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 9:11 am

She re-appears all dressed in black! Knowing she needs some alone time she heads out into the forrest and sits in the tallest tree overlooking the land!

Well at least here I can have my own thoughts!

Angel! she thinks!

Angel come see me!
Back to top Go down
pheniox
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pheniox

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 1:22 pm

::angel appers befor her:: you summoned?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...   Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes... - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Book 3: Something Wicked This Way Comes...
Page 6 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next